The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I thought Bill Donovan was older than 49. Nice 5/30 mill deal I guess. I wonder if he would take the Wolves job if Flip stepped down :rolleyes Presti must have faith in Billy like Ainge with Stevensons.

"Discarded by Cavs, Embraced by Wolves" 
Young Wolf 
smokin.gif

King of the North 
smokin.gif

Jason Quick ‏@jwquick · 33m33 minutes ago  Portland, OR
Chris Kaman: "I just told Terry (Stotts) he is the first coach I haven't hated at the end of the season since Mike Dunleavy. Long time."

:lol: -- but I'm willing some of those coaches felt the same way about him at the end of the season.

I got money that the Knicks sign Dion Waiters and Rondo in the offseason.  
laugh.gif

I have a strong feeling about this

Kevin Durant on Billy Donovan not having NBA coaching experience: “If you know how to coach a team, that’s all that matters.”
KD on Donovan: "I'm very excited to learn from him and get better from him and do my best to do whatever he tells me to do."

Can't see Phil Jackson touching Rondo or Waiters.

Kevin Ollie being friends w KD and co. and turning down the OKC job worries me a bit. Did he get the impression that KD might leave?

So Lebatard had the Rockets social media guy who got fired on his show and Dan is paying dude $500 or so to run his radio show twitter account for the NFL draft and I think the fight. :rofl:

View media item 1514321

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom