The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about but I'm gonna go to any and every length to defend Kobe Bryant even if it means that I make myself look really stupid" dynamic is something I've only heard from Kobe fans.

EVERY game it's the same crap from you guys.

"His teammates can't make shots."

"Why should he pass?"

"Who the hell should he pass to?!?"

I have a question, a serious question.

If the 2014-2015 Los Angeles Lakers, minus Kobe Bryant, are sooooo pathetic at making shots, why are they shooting 46.5% (99-213) from the field?

And if 46.5% from the field is soooooo pathetic and these guys should be banned from attempting field goals, what does that say about the clown that is shooting 40.2% (49-22) ?

Do you guys understand how significant/drastic a 6% difference in field goal percentage is?

The lengths that Kobe fans go to degrade themselves by making themselves look like fools all in the name of praising Kobe Bryant is sickening.

When you watch the games, it's CRYSTAL-CLEAR what is going on.

When you analyze the stats, it's CRYSTAL-CLEAR what is going on.

It can't be any more obvious that this guy cares about nothing else besides scoring 25 points a game because he knows that ignorant basketball "fans" (a.k.a. Kobe Stans) will praise him and blame the rest of the players for Kobe's shortcomings.

Yet, you guys continue to put common sense aside all in the name of praising Kobe Bryant. FOR WHAT? Unbelievable.

Dude has gotten away with this crap for 85% of his career because his flaws were disguised by 7-foot Hall Of Famers and a legendary coach. But when he gets exposed in broad daylight, there's always this endless array of excuses. **** is unbelievable.

I wish they would make one of those AT&T "It's Not Complicated" commercials that particularly addresses Kobe Bryant fanatics.
Funny how you pull the entire teams FG% when Jordan Hill and Ed Davis accounted for half of the "other" teammates FG% on put backs, tips and points inside the paint. Besides Hill and Davis only Jeremy Lin and one other teammate has shot over or shot at 50% in a game since the season started so just stop. You trying to make dudes like Wes Johnson and Ellington sound like they spot up shooters that demand the ball :lol:

Kobe been ODing on the shots but yall making this more difficult than it is. Kobe shoots 7-17, his teammates shoot 7-15. That's your 41%-46% difference, 2 missed shots. Really drastic huh? Of course it's a much higher scale through 4 games but please stop acting like his teammates are doing any better besides Hill and Lin.

Like the quote a few posts above me. LeBron shooting 40% from the field and Varejao "shooting" 60% so does that mean LeBron needs to keep passing to Varejao? Please.

Last edited:
Guys lets not make this a big deal.

I think we can all agree the amount Kobe is shooting is not good for the team,

but he's not going to stop and it may end up being good for the lakers so I don't see any reason to argue about it.

Last edited:
And they have the least talented roster in the L. Only blind homers had ridiculous beliefs of this team having any success at the beginning of the year. Not even worth pages of discussions. Wait until Swaggy P the god comes back.

Anthony Davis is becoming one of my favorite players....
pimp.gif

Kobe definitely ain't the type of player anyone would want to play with, but I just appreciate his incredible skilll and fundamentals. 

With that said, things are looking ugly in Lakerland

We are 0-5 right?

If you want to say kobe isnt a player players would want to play with the same would have to be said about michael jordan and any other ball dominant shooting guard. They are shooting guards for a reason. They are not point guards.

We need to be one of the 5 worst teams to keep our draft pick. Top 3 just to be on the safe side incase some cleveland like luck happens

We werent making the playoffs anyways and the one player with any future here is out for the season

I can live with the chuck star that is kobe.

He will keep us in a game and then shoot us out of them

A couple of you guys in here are more obsessed with kobe than the so called kobe stans. Dont even need to mention the names.

Last edited:
Dudes really want kobe to play facilitator & scorer at 36 :rofl:

All kobe knows is score & according to him, taking 30+ shots is needed for the team to be competitive

Hes not a #1 option anymore but to call him washed is disrespectful, theirs no chemistry & the team is always looking for kobe to bail them out

Wish I can say I feel bad for Kobe and the Lakers...

Damn OKC this year Denver/Portland.

Harden living at the FT line :smh:

A.D. just getting better man.

Rose not wasting time with below .500 teams this season I see.

Cleveland fans and media panicking?

You obviously didn't watch the game.

I saw Kobe brick lay-ups. I saw Kobe out shoot the rest of the starting Four by himself. But he's a shooting guard! He needs to shoot! Stuck with that 1990 basketball thinking.

Yes yes

Let's have Wayne Ellington, Lin, Wes Johnson, boozer, and Ryan kelly shoot more.

I'd rather watch Kobe in his twilight chuck 50 shots a game then watch Wayne Ellington go 4-10

Nah b.

Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom