The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triangle Melo and old no ACL's Kobe on the same team 
pimp.gif

Still remember Stack throwing up those airballs in Brooklyn a few years ago in the playoffs

Dude was sooo terrible :lol: one of the most blatant performances I've seen of somebody that needed to hang it up.

A few years back he came down to Carolina Beach and went to some of the beach bars that I know the owners of. He dropped a **** ton of money at a few different bars and left zero tip. They said he was a straight douche.

Yo...

How the **** do you have a damn story for every athlete? What you ain't telling us?

#WorldwideBucEm

Buc Em can probably write a book snitching on NFL and NBA players.

I do not see Kobe signing with any team other than the Lakers from this point and out.  I also do not see him staying with the Lakers to the point where he plays like a Willie Mayes.  His personality and ego just doesn't fit into it and I don't see him jeopardizing it either.  What's interesting is whether if he'll sign an extension and at what price.

All this NBA 2K stuff people dream about will probably not happen.  Kobe just ain't that kind of guy.  It would make him look so hypocritical, so desperate.  It'll make him look like Ray Allen, or KG, or those Old Folks trying to chase a ring.    Something tells me he'll come up with a surprise though.

Last edited:
the logos are real

they're changing because the PacMan logo doesn't have a basketball incorporated in it.

@ESPNSteinLine: Going online now: ESPN sources say Jeff Van Gundy has expressed interest in Pels' coaching job and under consideration for post.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I'm not sure how I feel for Davis and the Pelicans, but this makes sense for JVG.

He gets to coach a superstar and not too far from where his family lives in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom