The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Dubs against my Clippers tonight. Blake and CP will have big games, but defensively we won't be good enough to keep the Warriors from out-scoring us. Blake will get a T at some point too.

You just can't shoot 37 times no matter how "bad" your teammates are.

If you're shooting 37 times, there had to be times where you could create for others. 29 of those 37 shots were contested, which tells me he's still having a hard time getting by folks, and when he does he has his man on his hip, and others surrounding him. That and he's shooting these long contested jumpshots off one or two dribbles. You have to pass the ball when there's multiple people on you man, despite how bad your teammates are, they are professionals and if they are open, that's a better shot than you shooting a fadeaway over 3 people.

As I said before, if in your 19th season, you look around and feel like you can't trust your teammates so much so that you have to hoist up 40 shots when you don't have it going and you STILL LOSE, it's time. It's time to hang it up.

Denver to me is confusing like I don't know where they're going short and long term

Agreed. They should be better than last year, but I don't think they make the playoffs. Also, Faried and Lawson are nice young players, but I don't think they're good enough to be the foundation for a truly contending team.

Why the **** B.Knight playing so well?

Was looking forward to slandering him.

He was good last year, and looks even better this year. He's a downright monster in the screen and roll and his decision making is sharp as hell.

The DJ Dunk essentially made everyone forget about him :lol: but he's really good man.

Denver to me is confusing like I don't know where they're going short and long term

Agreed. They should be better than last year, but I don't think they make the playoffs. Also, Faried and Lawson are nice young players, but I don't think they're good enough to be the foundation for a truly contending team.

At some point they need to rebuild. Coach too. Maybe a more veteran team or a young squad he can build.

Yeah, let them lead the team then..... :rofl:

Doesn't have to be that black and white. "Either Kobe shoots 40 times or let the others shoot 40 times"

It's neither. It's a medium. And if Kobe's going to have the ball that many times in a game and is getting that many touches, it's his responsibility to make plays for others.

Denver still thinks they're the team that won 57 games two years ago. I can see why too... they played all of last season without Gallinari, so they probably just assumed they'd be right back at it this year. Not the case.

No Iguodala, Brewer or Andre Miller anymore.

Iguodala played 80 games, Brewer played 82 games, and Andre Miller (whose 5.9 APG were second on the team that year) played 82 games at 36 years old.

Can't wait for this game tonight. Will be a great early season win if we can steal one in the Oracle. Will be hard though.

Can't wait for this game tonight. Will be a great early season win if we can steal one in the Oracle. Will be hard though.

We haven't had much luck in Oracle lately. I don't think we've won there in the regular season since CP's first game as a Clipper. I could be wrong though.

At this point, what difference does it make. The roster is a steaming trash heap, Byron is one of the worst coaches in the league if not the worst, and the one bright spot this season was gonna be Randle's development and then he broke his leg in his first game. Last night was OD but it was way worse when Kobe was doing this in '10-'11 and '11-'12.

Last edited:
At this point, what difference does it make. Last night was OD, but in general. The roster is a steaming trash heap, Byron is one of the worst coaches in the league if not the worst, and the one bright spot this season was gonna be Randle's development and then he broke his leg in his first game. It was way worse when Kobe was doing this in '10-'11 and '11-'12.

Speaking of Byron, today I drove by a bus bench that said, "Congratulations Lakers Coach Byron Scott. Welcome Home - Where You Belong." I seriously wonder who paid for that.

Doesn't have to be that black and white. "Either Kobe shoots 40 times or let the others shoot 40 times"

It's neither. It's a medium. And if Kobe's going to have the ball that many times in a game and is getting that many touches, it's his responsibility to make plays for others.

Yeah, except the guys to make plays for are garbage. It's lose lose either way. Kobe wants the number, go and get it

He's got the 76ers iverson setup.

Last edited:

you can do so much better.... but choose not to smh brah
At this point, what difference does it make. The roster is a steaming trash heap, Byron is one of the worst coaches in the league if not the worst, and the one bright spot this season was gonna be Randle's development and then he broke his leg in his first game. Last night was OD but it was way worse when Kobe was doing this in '10-'11 and '11-'12.

"Byron Scott expects Carlos Boozer 'to play better' defensively, which is insane"

i dont even need to link the article :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom