The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just can't shoot 37 times no matter how "bad" your teammates are.

If you're shooting 37 times, there had to be times where you could create for others. 29 of those 37 shots were contested, which tells me he's still having a hard time getting by folks, and when he does he has his man on his hip, and others surrounding him. That and he's shooting these long contested jumpshots off one or two dribbles. You have to pass the ball when there's multiple people on you man, despite how bad your teammates are, they are professionals and if they are open, that's a better shot than you shooting a fadeaway over 3 people.

As I said before, if in your 19th season, you look around and feel like you can't trust your teammates so much so that you have to hoist up 40 shots when you don't have it going and you STILL LOSE, it's time. It's time to hang it up.

Seems like you had high expectations for kobe & wasnt being a realist

Now you want him to hang it up because he cant carry a lotto team like he once did doing the same exact thing hes doing now :smh:

Speaking of Byron, today I drove by a bus bench that said, "Congratulations Lakers Coach Byron Scott. Welcome Home - Where You Belong." I seriously wonder who paid for that.
TZ3zant.gif

since lebron took his talents to south beach byron scott teams have won as many #1 picks as lebron has championships

no reason to blame kobe for 0-5, that would imply the organization is actually trying to win games 

I don't think that I have ever enjoyed the finale of a players career, as much as I am enjoying it right now. I am not a big believer in karma, but it seems that one player in particular is getting his just deserts for all of the people that he has alienated throughout his career, and all of the bridges that he has burned.

I think that it is a wonderful display on how even though you can remain a tremendous competitor, you should still operate with class and aplomb, then still come out a winner.

The example being shown in Los Angeles through the Laker organization, really and truly is telling, also quite the relief.

The Southwest Division (aka the SEC West) is 12-1 versus other divisions.

Pelicans two losses are against the Grizz and Mavs.
Mavs 1 loss is against the Spurs.
Grizz and Rockets are undefeated.

Spurs are the only team with a lost outside of the division (against Phoenix).

Last edited:
Seems like you had high expectations for kobe & wasnt being a realist

Now you want him to hang it up because he cant carry a lotto team like he once did doing the same exact thing hes doing now :smh:

I didn't have high expectations for Kobe at all. In fact, if you look at my post in here, It was the total opposite. I had some pretty low expectations.

Me thinking Kobe should hang it up has nothing to do with him NOT being able to carry a lotto team. It's the fact that in his 19th season at 36 years old, HE IS on a lotto team in the first place. As I said before, if in your 19th season you feel you have to shoot 40 times to win and don't feel like you can pass it to anyone else, it's time to hang it up. What are you doing there? You aren't getting traded, you aren't playing for anyone else, you are in your 19th season, and your team is so bad you have to shoot 40 times and still lose. It's time to hang it up.

I actually thought Boozer would start the season playing decent but he's been horrible :lol:

Should've just retired when Jerry Sloan did

you dont hire a garbage coach like b scott and sign/trade for lin and boozer to win games

either the lakers are tanking or the FO doesnt watch basketball 

why would they even get Boozer and Lin though? If they were tanking like the Sixers, they wouldn't have trade for Lin and have gotten Boozer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom