The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe you have seen them play

It's easy to sit here and look at stat sheets. Watch the goddamn game and tell me if anyone on that team besides Kobe is even a second option on any other team in the nba.

I'll wait.

would it be too much to ask Kobe to swing it to an open man when he attacks and there's 3 defenders swarming him?

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
would it be too much to ask Kobe to swing it to an open man when he attacks and there's 3 defenders swarming him?

I wish he'd get the call like used too

But no he should.

But pass to Wayne Ellington and Ronnie price? Or shoot. Kobe doesn't trust these guys. Its clear as day.
there were 5 or 6 of those shots shoulda been fouls

Even then 29 shots is just too much.

I refuse to believe you have seen them play

It's easy to sit here and look at stat sheets. Watch the goddamn game and tell me if anyone on that team besides Kobe is even a second option on any other team in the nba.

I'll wait.
Who else is a 3rd option on any other team... Serious 
nerd.gif

But no he should.

But pass to Wayne Ellington and Ronnie price? Or shoot. Kobe doesn't trust these guys. Its clear as day.

If you can't hit an open shot in the NBA, then that's a problem. Yall can keep citing "trust" all you want, but a lot of it is selfishness on Kobe's part....and you know damn well, no one on that roster will say **** to him.

But no he should.

If you can't hit an open shot in the NBA, then that's a problem. Yall can keep citing "trust" all you want, but a lot of it is selfishness on Kobe's part....and you know damn well, no one on that roster will say **** to him.

Agreed. But the team is full of bums.

Whatever yall can continue the Kobe bashing. :lol:

The saddest part of the Lakers right now is that the most promising prospect on the team outside of the rookies is Ed Davis. A 25 year old underachiever who is still overrated in my opinion.  Announcers talk about him being so important for the future 
indifferent.gif

Anyways, I'm just trying to appreciate watching Kobe while he is still playing. People in here are bashing or praising him like crazy.  I think he is easily still a top 25-30 player in the league that could thrive w/ a legit 2nd/3rd option.  He's moving well out there but I will admit it looks pretty silly when he's taking 10 contested midrange fadeaways every game 
laugh.gif

lakers shouldn't be criticized for losing. they arent favored to win most of the nights. look at that roster, majority of them have been bounced around in the league and most were lottery draft underachievers.
it is fun to see kobe at 36 trying to fight father time.

His selfishness was being glorified in 06 but since hes not the same player anymore its not as exciting

Kobe went back to that 06 mentality but physically he cant handle that challenge

I wouldn't call not being able to get minutes over Valanciunas, Amir, Z-Bo, Gasol "underachieving".

Yeah Ariza is proving me wrong but still think they will be at the bottom of the seeding

When people think the Rockets are going to be bottom dwellers, no Yao and/or TMac, the Kevin Martin era, Harden-Lin pre Dwight, etc they manage to compete for that 8 spot. When people overhype the Rockets, Yao + TMac, Dwight + Harden, they end up as a 4-5 seed. This year, with CP leaving, and people thinking the Rockets are worst off, probably still end up as a 4-5 seed at worst.

Only to flame out come playoff time.

I hate to see him go out like this. This team is wild bunz but 37 shots in 44 mins is pretty ridiculous. He might go over 40% in usage rate this season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom