The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a cowboys fan

Jerry-Jones-Gets-his-Glasses-Cleaned.gif

he acts like a ***** with a little d. type that gotta lick it to convince shorty to let em hit
the hell?! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

doc got errone fooled like he is one of the greatest coaches. if kg hadnt walk through that door...
dont get me wrong, he's solid but media putting him on a pet stool
a what bruh?

Bron's numbers have to be down all across the board (haven't checked), but let's blame Kyrie. yall are ******* hilarious

edit: and it's still only a few games into the season. the cavs will likely be top 3 in the east before it's over.  

Last edited:
At your job if you had the choice of getting far more money and recognition or having the company do well?

Which would you take?

What does rip city stand for?
You ever been to a city and as soon as you get there you realize you've been ripped off. That's Detroit in a nutshell
But Rip City is Portland.

http://www.nba.com/blazers/pemco/origin-rip-city

Even if he hadn’t been a major force in introducing the Trail Blazers to the fans, Bill Schonely would still be known as the man who created “Rip City.” It happened accidentally, in a first-season game against the Lakers. With Portland in the middle of a second-quarter rally, Jim Barnett swished a long jump shot – probably a 3-pointer if the rule had existed in those days – and out of Schonely’s mouth came “Rip City – all right!” At the next time-out, Schonely’s scorekeeper, Jeff Wohler, nudged him. “Hey, where did that come from?” Schonz responded, “I don’t know – it just came out.” Wohler said, “Well, leave it in.”
@shoeking101  

is he though?

if they moved away from the conference format, would he still have made it the last two seasons?

considering the guys who have been snubbed in the west.. and the lack of depth on the east side the last couple seasons
stop it with the wouldve/couldve logic.
I'm not trying to attack him or anything.. more so have a discussion on the matter..

I mean we all know the east is far weaker than the west.. then you have guys like steph curry missing out on the all star game 2 years ago because of the depth at the PG spot (or someone like mike conley)

just trying to have an honest  discussion of what value to place in being a "legit all star".. and what even constitutes that.. is jrue holiday a "legit all star", who will never sniff that spot again while he's out west?

I'm enjoying Cleveland taking L's but everyone is overreacting like a ************.

Its November.
Dat ESPNitis.

Cavs definitely gotta work out the kinks.

I liked how Hot Sauce nonchanantly said "No." when a reporter asked him if the Cavs only having 6 assists is a problem.
laugh.gif

Closer. And I'm not normally on Team Grammar/Spelling, but its actually "pedestal." Pedo stool sounds like something a pervert would sit on while watching little kids play.
In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. Go lawdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom