The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As disappointing as the Cavs' offense is, their defense is even worse.

Not sure how they are going to improve that side of the ball, even with a more engaged LeBron.

Not sure how they are going to improve that side of the ball, even with a more engaged LeBron.
Should've dealt Kyrie for Love instead :nerd: [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
has anyone said it...
gordon have it all

on a side note, what do you think kanter gets? he really hasn't made the "jump" but still a quality big and is young. does jazz break the bank on him or do they save up for their younger guys

this dude John...do your thing young fella do it for the city :pimp:

they tell him, get it and go. Push it down their throats...

has anyone said it...
gordon have it all

on a side note, what do you think kanter gets? he really hasn't made the "jump" but still a quality big and is young. does jazz break the bank on him or do they save up for their younger guys
I think no one takes him this year, the Jazz pick up his qualifying offer, then he goes for bigger money after the TV money comes in. Works for both parties. Gives him more time to develop and increase his value, and gives the Jazz more room to pay him.

They were always going to be BBQ chicken on defense. I said it as soon as the current roster came to form and I'm still sticking to it.

It's way, way too early for doom and gloom though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom