The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who He Play For? tonight on Inside.
pimp.gif

I said from jump I didn't understand the mavs hype. Tyson, jameer nelson, and Ray felton? Seriously?

Parsons does not turn an 8th seed into a contender. People were getting way too happy when they were washing the Celtics and they almost let that one slip away

Yes, but you're also the person who said the Spurs are a bunch of well coached bums, so ...

I'd still take the Mavs in 7 over every West team with the exception of OKC. Coin flip with the Spurs.
Mavs would wash the Blazers in a 7 game series. Wash.

Charles might get to eat when the Spurs face Lakers.

It will be their 3rd game in a 4 game road trip and the 1st game of a second back to back in that 4 game stretch.

The Vets might be benched.

ESPN televised

Charles might get to eat when the Spurs face Lakers.

It will be their 3rd game in a 4 game road trip and the 1st game of a second back to back in that 4 game stretch.

The Vets might be benched.

ESPN televised
a bunch of well coached bums >>>> a bunch of poorly coached bums 

Memphis quietly 5-0 Playing lock down D. sleeper in the West? i think so, especially with OKC down to nothing for awhile, Clippers look to be soft, Pop playing for May already,tough to get a W in the grindhouse. Look out for the Grizz. 

Memphis quietly 5-0 Playing lock down D. sleeper in the West? i think so, especially with OKC down to nothing for awhile, Clippers look to be soft, Pop playing for May already,tough to get a W in the grindhouse. Look out for the Grizz. 
They need to put up more points though.

Teams like Dallas and Houston that put up 100+ points would make it tough.

OKC can be slowed down by Memphis for some reason. Matchups I guess.

I'd like to think that, but that has seemed to be the case every year for the last few and they always end up blowing it in the playoffs. Maybe this year will be different, but I'm not ready to say that yet.

Dog, yall went from the worst bench to possibly upgrading nicely with Laker fodder

CJ a nice glue guy doe
Bench was buns last year. Mo Gotti was cool every game or three. Glad he's gone and CJ can come into of age now :lol:
Also most of our bench are energy guys, when they're bad they're bad and when they click they just feed off each other.

Mavs are still a great top 4 WC team IMO. Once they figure out the perfect rotations and who fits in certain situations they'll be a big threat to any WC team in a 7 game series.

They need to put up more points though.

Teams like Dallas and Houston that put up 100+ points would make it tough.

OKC can be slowed down by Memphis for some reason. Matchups I guess.
Agree they need to score more, VC should help. Home court will be important against those high scoring teams. If they keep the strong start going they should snag a top 4 spot.

I'd like to think that, but that has seemed to be the case every year for the last few and they always end up blowing it in the playoffs. Maybe this year will be different, but I'm not ready to say that yet.
They are scary every year, Conley has been getting better and better. I like this years squad. VC should shine for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom