The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but in place of Waiters and one of them bench scrubs. Past him and Thompson (and Waiters has been shaky) they have no bench depth.

Delledova, Waiters, Mike Miller, Tristian Thompson and Amundson ain't that bad as your next five off the bench. A good coach could make that work.

Delledova, Waiters, Mike Miller, Tristian Thompson and Amundson ain't that bad as your next five off the bench. A good coach could make that work.

That's not a great bench by any means. Miller is ancient and basically a spot up shooter now. Amundson is a bottom of the roster guy. Still not sure how I feel about Delledova. They need a young athletic wing defender. That would help Bron too.

Gg grizz fans..

What killed us was missing free throws late.. Then that 3 tony allen hit after we missed a couple free throws was huge.. Disappointed in collison and brooks for that out of bounds play, wish they got something going towards the rim with adams since everyone knew we were trying get the ball to reggie.. Just have couple optioms depending on what the defense does

That's not a great bench by any means. Miller is ancient and basically a spot up shooter now. Amundson is a bottom of the roster guy. Still not sure how I feel about Delledova. They need a young athletic wing defender. That would help Bron too.
they had one of those

They need a young athletic wing defender. That would help Bron too.

201408071137418683615-p5.jpg

Atleast Waiters left his ego back in cleveland

All that bs about starting in the summer, bron probably put him in check

That's the very last reason I'd want to see them there :lol: Draymond Green = Wes Matthews = Matt Barnes = **** boy

Yeah, he's not my favorite either - and it's not just because he usually kills us. Not to take anything away from him, but I think he gets away with playing more physically because he's an "undersized" PF.

I'm not saying it's a GREAT bench, just saying its not a bad one. Unless Miller's back starts acting up again he showed last year on the Grizz he can be more than just a spot up shooter still. Waiters is finding his groove but he looked really good in spurts last night. Delledova just simply isn't getting very much playing time because Kyrie is playing a ton and then they play Bron at point when he's not in. Thompson has played awesome. Amundson has shown on plenty of teams he's a serviceable backup center. He just seems to do it on a new team every year :lol:

Do I see Bledsoe on the Cavs in the near future [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Such a crowded back-court in Phoenix, Hornacek may not be able to make it work. IT3 signing baffled me, the last thing Suns needed was another scoring guard. Len taking strides, thought he'd be a potential bust when selected.
What exactly is the deal with Phoenix right now? Don't have League Pass...can't watch my squad unfortunately...

Friends are telling me the Thomas, Bledsoe, Dragic thing is tough right now....true? (Obviously not burning it down at 3-3...just wondering)

Last edited:
What exactly is the deal with Phoenix right now? Don't have League Pass...can't watch my squad unfortunately?

Friends are telling me the Thomas, Bledsoe, Dragic thing is tough right now....true? (Obviously not burning it down at 3-3...just wondering)

Yes...Jeff Hornacek is some type of evil genius at coaching point guards.

:lol: Sure did.  Now I'm on team Chip Engelland 

LeBron really doesnt look like himself IDK what it is, but its weird.

That's the same thing I thought when I've watched the Cavs. Feeling his teammates out maybe? The only time he looked like himself is when they played Chicago to me. He's probably a little frustrated. He knows what the team needs to do to win. Getting a bunch of young cats to buy in has to be frustrating. Ah well, my Pelicans are looking pretty good. If only we could get rid of that bum Gordon:smh:

What exactly is the deal with Phoenix right now? Don't have League Pass...can't watch my squad unfortunately?

Suns are a squad where every player on the floor can make a play and their centers are content with playing D and rebounding

Everyone plays unselfish, Hornacek seems like a true up and coming coach

I don't think the Suns are going to trade Bledsoe since they just signed him to a big deal, now the odd man out could be Dragic since they also signed Thomas

I don't think they are a force quite yet but are dangerous because every guy on the floor can make a play and they are willing to move the ball. Definitely a borderline playoff team

Seriously though...Hornacek is so good. The Suns play like a group of best friends that grew up together and Hornacek takes them on field trips and ****. It's awesome.

Last edited:
I like what the Suns are doing. They've got at least 10 guys that are a threat to score at any given moment and they're all unselfish. They need a rim protector in order to be a contender tho.

still dont get why Smart was taken off by stretcher when he knew it was his ankle

jeez :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom