The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams 29 & 6 yesterday...

Him postin' up Shump
ohwell.gif

It's sad Nash had to explain the difference between recreational golf swings and preparing-playing NBA games.

Swinging a golf club at the driving range is probably one of the last things you wanna do with a bad back.

It's sad Nash had to explain the difference between recreational golf swings and preparing-playing NBA games.

No, YOU don't understand.

If he can get out of bed and drive to a golf course, he can play a 48 minute NBA game with elite athletes in their 20's.

Not like he has 40,000 minutes under his belt with multiple back injuries.

Do I see Bledsoe on the Cavs in the near future [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Such a crowded back-court in Phoenix, Hornacek may not be able to make it work. IT3 signing baffled me, the last thing Suns needed was another scoring guard. Len taking strides, thought he'd be a potential bust when selected.
What exactly is the deal with Phoenix right now? Don't have League Pass...can't watch my squad unfortunately...

Friends are telling me the Thomas, Bledsoe, Dragic thing is tough right now....true? (Obviously not burning it down at 3-3...just wondering)

Clearly it's not working. They got Isiah Thomas as well unless Bledsoe is a trade chip I don't get why they jamming the back court like that

Clearly it's not working. They got Isiah Thomas as well unless Bledsoe is a trade chip I don't get why they jamming the back court like that
They've played 6 games and it's clearly not working 
laugh.gif
 these dudes in here

Thomas is a great 6th man, what's not to get. They can play Dragic and Bledsoe at either guard position. The back court isn't as jammed as people make it out to be

As a point guard, I'd think buc em would understand more than us

Exactly :pimp:

I'm also not saying that swinging a golf club is comparable to an NBA game...just saying swinging a golf club at a high rate is pretty ******* bad for somebody with a bad back. And at a driving range you're basically swinging the **** out of the ball more than half the time. This is also the first I've heard about the driving range thing with Nash so I don't even know the full story.

Last edited:
of course there's a huge difference between playing basketball at any level and going to the driving range

however, if the reports were true and he hurt his back carrying shopping bags then yeah he probably shouldnt be swinging a golf club 
laugh.gif

but we know very little about the situation and nash seems to be a smart guy so im sure he would have made sure it was safe before going to the range 

of course there's a huge difference between playing basketball at any level and going to the driving range

however, if the reports were true and he hurt his back carrying shopping bags then yeah he probably shouldnt be swinging a golf club 
laugh.gif

but we know very little about the situation and nash seems to be a smart guy so im sure he would have made sure it was safe before going to the range 
So what, he needs to be locked his home, no grocery shopping or hitting the driving range

He don't owe anything to anybody 
laugh.gif
 the man can do what the **** he wants and anyone bitter at that should get a life

laugh.gif

So what, he needs to be locked his home, no grocery shopping or hitting the driving range

He don't owe anything to anybody 
laugh.gif
 the man can do what the **** he wants and anyone bitter at that should get a life
he would be better off and much safer just hanging out with me in canada

im sure the risk of hurting his back while sitting around and drinking a molson is minimal 
tongue.gif

@SpearsNBAYahoo: The Wolves say that an MRI revealed that point guard Ricky Rubio is out indefinitely with a significant sprain of the left ankle.

LaVine time? :nerd:

@SpearsNBAYahoo: The Wolves say that an MRI revealed that point guard Ricky Rubio is out indefinitely with a significant sprain of the left ankle.

LaVine time? :nerd:

Bounce Brothers. :pimp: :pimp:

#lavinewigginsbennett40mins

#flipstayouttheway

#playpoorforokafor

Last edited:
How is it not working?

I think he probably means because, as of yet, Dragic doesn't seem to be playing at the level he did last year. Plus, they're only .500. Then again, that's actually pretty good in the West. Then again, again, I think 2 of their wins are against the Lakers. So basically, its too early to say if its working or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom