The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall spend so much energy hating on Lebron. Last time I checked Melo, CP3, Dwight, Blake, KD, ...they have no rings. 

I feel the Sixers guards (MCW and Wroten) would give the Sixers the edge this theoretical game.

Last edited:
Yall spend so much energy hating on Lebron. Last time I checked Melo, CP3, Dwight, Blake, KD, ...they have no rings. 

so we can say kobe is better then? or that his body is holding up better? and that he has more rings?

so we can say kobe is better then? or that his body is holding up better? and that he has more rings?
nthat.gif

Hating on any player outside of Lance Stephenson/Ray Rice type characters is always suspect. Never a good look.

Competing on an NBA level and competing at a college level aren't even remotely similar. We got years of draft busts to prove this. You don't go from competing against (and yes losing to but I doubt the Kentucky squad would've done better) NBA teams damn near every night to getting beat by college kids most of whom are either fresh out of or only a year removed from HS and have 0 NBA experience. It just doesn't work like that.

inb4 the dream team lost

And this makes Lebron exempt from criticism? Don't know if you've noticed but those guys get plenty of flack too.

Here we go with ring talk again

For the last time

Rings don't make the better player but the better team

**** outta here with that ignorant crap

HGH or no HGH I think he's playing with an injury.

Don't get me wrong, I think he was on it, and is now off of it.

If he is playing through and injury, it could have been caused from his bodies reaction to not having extra HGH it was used to.(who knows)

Brittle bones, or bone density.

Watch any of his last 2 games and tell me he doesn't look like he is cautious of how he stops, cuts, slides.

Like he's scared he's going to snap a bone if he stops to fast.
It isn't HGH or 'roids, none of these cats have a clue as to what they speak. They do not know how they work, what happens during a cycle, how long it takes hold, and what you are supposed to be doing to maintain hormonal balance.

I'm suggesting that it has everything to do with his shoes.

This might be the worst league season thread on this forum. :lol:

It's decent while games are going on tho

Most disrespected superstar of this generation. Yall don't appreciate him enough. Yall the same cats that ruined my Karruche/Draya thread..

i hope you guys are kidding about kentucky vs sixers being a closer game, especially considering how average their point guard play would be. If you throw Luc Mbah a Moute on any of their PGs, that little man or that weak harrison twin, the game is over.

HGH or no HGH I think he's playing with an injury.

Don't get me wrong, I think he was on it, and is now off of it.
If he is playing through and injury, it could have been caused from his bodies reaction to not having extra HGH it was used to.(who knows)
Brittle bones, or bone density.
Watch any of his last 2 games and tell me he doesn't look like he is cautious of how he stops, cuts, slides.
Like he's scared he's going to snap a bone if he stops to fast.
It isn't HGH or 'roids, none of these cats have a clue as to what they speak. They do not know how they work, what happens during a cycle, how long it takes hold, and what you are supposed to be doing to maintain hormonal balance.

I'm suggesting that it has everything to do with his shoes.

mars_blackmon.jpg

no mars.

Last edited:
Are those guys better players?

No but by the way you said it, you are making it seem like the reason why Lebron is better is because of rings, which isn't true

Example, Melo could have 4 rings but he still wouldn't be a better player than KD or LeBron, which is what I'm trying to say

Rings just show that you have been winning on a good team

Mario Chalmer has 2 rings, Chris Paul has zero, so Is he a better player than Paul? Hell no.

If we talking rings, then why isn't Bill Russel the goat and MJ is not

Sure, rings may help the case, but you don't need it to be considered a great individual player to compare against another.

i hope you guys are kidding about kentucky vs sixers being a closer game, especially considering how average their point guard play would be. If you throw Luc Mbah a Moute on any of their PGs, that little man or that weak harrison twin, the game is over.

Add that Wroten flourish as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom