The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN The Magazine: Carmelo Anthony Prepares For Life After The NBA

Carmelo Anthony talks about his business ventures in the tech world as he prepares for life after basketball.

so he can talk post nba but ..... f it i aint emm gon crack that can
you see the difference in those though, right?
nope anything & everything melo will be embraced with hate especailly when he utters the words ny & winning together , he mde his bed & now he gotta lay in it

Last edited:
This might be the worst league season thread on this forum. :lol:

It's decent while games are going on tho

Yeah, man. Every time I come here I try and talk basketball (not often at all anymore), but the post gets swamped too quickly among the stupid squabbles about each posters adulthood idol.

But I guess after reading that people think the Sixes could get beat by a college team, it pretty much validates that some don't even know how to talk basketball.

lmaoooooooooooo @ all the ways you spelled his name hahahaha
I'm saying. I think its hilarious that hardly anyone on here calls LeBron by his name any more. His list of nicknames get longer by the day. Lebby, LeBae, Lebbywinks, Lebbykins, LebLeb and, every NTer's favorite, LeBreezy.
lebum & lebro were left off that list
when posting from my iphone it always autocorrects to "lebrun" so i just keep it like that, seems more fitting anyways 

laugh.gif

^oh, you talking about his consequences for staying now? well everybody else will see the difference is he is playing while talking about post NBA life

on another note

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....e-as-rockets-ready-to-trade-for-corey-brewer/

or was this mentioned already

Last edited:
Did he have issues with his shoes last year?

That answer is a resounding yes.

Is he having issues this early in the season, while entering at peak condition? 

Yes.

Was he seen wearing Cho Pat on both knees, which is used to offset patellar issues?

Yes.

Is his footwork iffy, then having issues maintaining balance while in an active stance?

Yes.

Is he able to explode like he normally does.

No.

Something is wrong.

I say that all I have listed, speak to his feet/footwear.

:rofl:

Because he can't change them like he did last year right? :lol:

I'm saying. I think its hilarious that hardly anyone on here calls LeBron by his name any more. His list of nicknames get longer by the day. Lebby, LeBae, Lebbywinks, Lebbykins, LebLeb and, every NTer's favorite, LeBreezy.

Son I started hollering when I saw LebLeb

Yall spend so much energy hating on Lebron. Last time I checked Melo, CP3, Dwight, Blake, KD, ...they have no rings. 
Hating on any player outside of Lance Stephenson/Ray Rice type characters is always suspect. Never a good look.

What are the similarities between Lantz and Ray Rice? I get Lance is a flopper/troll but with Ray Rice, I don't think anyone questioned his character before he laid the smackdown on his fiancee?

damn the Sixers are sorry...

:lol:

In October, Papa John's announced one of those standard promotions they run where if the Sixers win a game, fans get 50 percent off their pizza. They've wisely changed that threshold to "if the Sixers score 90 points, even in a loss."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom