The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but by the way you said it, you are making it seem like the reason why Lebron is better is because of rings, which isn't true

Example, Melo could have 4 rings but he still wouldn't be a better player than KD or LeBron, which is what I'm trying to say

Rings just show that you have been winning on a good team

Mario Chalmer has 2 rings, Chris Paul has zero, so Is he a better player than Paul? Hell no.

If we talking rings, then why isn't Bill Russel the goat and MJ is not

Sure, rings may help the case, but you don't need it to be considered a great individual player to compare against another.
Good point. But when he didn't have a ring yall used the ring argument against him.

Wroten would legit drop 40 on Kentucky are yall serious

Sixers have been close some games, they just end up losing in the final 4 minutes

Give them time, Sixers will be a good team in a 2-3 year span. :pimp:

Wroten would legit drop 40 on Kentucky are yall serious

Sixers have been close some games, they just end up losing in the final 4 minutes

Give them time, Sixers will be a good team in a 2-3 year span. :pimp:

as champcruthick said they will be in the finals in 2023

as champcruthick said they will be in the finals in 2023

I would say 3 years earlier if the Sixers can learn to keep their young team instead of always blowing it up

The organization messed up when they blew up the team with iggy, Lou Williams, etc

Are those guys better players?

No but by the way you said it, you are making it seem like the reason why Lebron is better is because of rings, which isn't true

Example, Melo could have 4 rings but he still wouldn't be a better player than KD or LeBron, which is what I'm trying to say

Mario Chalmer has 2 rings, Chris Paul has zero, so Is he a better player than Paul? Hell no.

Sure, rings may help the case, but you don't need it to be considered a great individual player to compare against another.
if melo had 4 rings and brong had 0 people would consider melo better than brun

but in the real world broon has more rings than melo, so the argument is pointless 

cant compare a role player like chalmers to a star like cp3

laugh.gif
at the excuse is probably the shoes
Did he have issues with his shoes last year?

That answer is a resounding yes.

Is he having issues this early in the season, while entering at peak condition? 

Yes.

Was he seen wearing Cho Pat on both knees, which is used to offset patellar issues?

Yes.

Is his footwork iffy, then having issues maintaining balance while in an active stance?

Yes.

Is he able to explode like he normally does.

No.

Something is wrong.

I say that all I have listed, speak to his feet/footwear.

Are those guys better players?

if melo had 4 rings and brong had 0 people would consider melo better than brun

but in the real world broon has more rings than melo, so the argument is pointless 

cant compare a role player like chalmers to a star like cp3

lmaoooooooooooo @ all the ways you spelled his name hahahaha

ESPN The Magazine: Carmelo Anthony Prepares For Life After The NBA
Carmelo Anthony talks about his business ventures in the tech world as he prepares for life after basketball.

so he can talk post nba but ..... f it i aint emm gon crack that can

lmaoooooooooooo @ all the ways you spelled his name hahahaha

I'm saying. I think its hilarious that hardly anyone on here calls LeBron by his name any more. His list of nicknames get longer by the day. Lebby, LeBae, Lebbywinks, Lebbykins, LebLeb and, every NTer's favorite, LeBreezy.

Carmelo Anthony talks about his business ventures in the tech world as he prepares for life after basketball.

You know the obvious response to that ... but Melo is not using post-NBA life as a reason to sit out games.

you see the difference in those though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom