The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats my size 
glasses.gif

what would be the right offer for you? 
nerd.gif
If you're serious, I'll PM you.
let me think about it

im thinking about buying a towel warmer for the canadian winter so i cant be spending too much money this month 

As far as comfort and looks I like all Kobes (except these stupid boxing shoe hightop 9s) over all LeBrons.   
Kobe's shoes are too lean for me. I need a solid, well built shoe. It seems that Lebron is the same way as well. I think the big problem may be that they are a bit too light for him. For such an explosive guy, lightweight isn't so good.
is phuzzy a big guy? 

Yall spend so much energy hating on Lebron. Last time I checked Melo, CP3, Dwight, Blake, KD, ...they have no rings. 
Hating on any player outside of Lance Stephenson/Ray Rice type characters is always suspect. Never a good look.

What are the similarities between Lantz and Ray Rice? I get Lance is a flopper/troll but with Ray Rice, I don't think anyone questioned his character before he laid the smackdown on his fiancee?

Those are the similarities.

Let me ask you this.

Two years in row, Nike has messed up the sig shoe for their most marketable player.

Do you think that Nike would allow such bad press?

They are paying Lebron to wear those shoes, and he must abide by that through his contract. Last year was acceptable, I'm saying, this year, he is being encouraged to wear those things.
Let me ask you this, are you making this all up?

Saying “The White Dude” cracked me the **** up. Just as honest as it gets. Thats how Metta World Peace would describe his close buddy from Detroit that night 10 years ago. The White Dude.

Also he’s probably close buddies with you now because having Ron Artest as a mortal enemy is never a good idea. I would bury the **** out of that hatchet if I was dumb enough to throw a beer on the most volatile athlete of this generation. You’d have to sleep with one eye open for eternity thinking about how maybe Ron would just suddenly remember how much money he lost during an 86 game suspension and hunt you down and kill you. He probably apologized and made…peace…with him and then Artest crossed his name off his Kill List, Steve Buscemi style.

View media item 1269487

Saying “The White Dude” cracked me the **** up. Just as honest as it gets. Thats how Metta World Peace would describe his close buddy from Detroit that night 10 years ago. The White Dude.

Also he’s probably close buddies with you now because having Ron Artest as a mortal enemy is never a good idea. I would bury the **** out of that hatchet if I was dumb enough to throw a beer on the most volatile athlete of this generation. You’d have to sleep with one eye open for eternity thinking about how maybe Ron would just suddenly remember how much money he lost during an 86 game suspension and hunt you down and kill you. He probably apologized and made…peace…with him and then Artest crossed his name off his Kill List, Steve Buscemi style.

View media item 1269507

that tweet is real :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom