The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still  nobody gonna get any half off pizza 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
next it'll be, 'all they have to do is lose by less that 20 and you get free wings'.......they'll probably never even have to fire up the stove lol

roll.gif

Because he can't change them like he did last year right?
laugh.gif
Let me ask you this.

Two years in row, Nike has messed up the sig shoe for their most marketable player.

Do you think that Nike would allow such bad press?

They are paying Lebron to wear those shoes, and he must abide by that through his contract. Last year was acceptable, I'm saying, this year, he is being encouraged to wear those things.

As far as comfort and looks I like all Kobes (except these stupid boxing shoe hightop 9s) over all LeBrons.   

Last edited:

As far as comfort and looks I like all Kobes (except these stupid boxing shoe hightop 9s) over all LeBrons.   
have you tried the hightops?

they're actually solid shoes to ball in once you break them in

low top kobe shoes >>>> _____ though

except for the 7s

have you tried the hightops?

they're actually solid shoes to ball in once you break them in
Yea i actually had a pair of the Gumbo all star 9s for ball for a while. Totally agree. they are awesome for ball. But they look stupid as hell

Last edited:

Kobe's shoes are too lean for me. I need a solid, well built shoe. It seems that Lebron is the same way as well. I think the big problem may be that they are a bit too light for him. For such an explosive guy, lightweight isn't so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom