The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hayward is better than Parsons, he's more athletic and can constantly create his own shot

Chandler Parsons may be able average 20 PPG on a bad team but I'm not even sure about that

I think Parsons is more comparable to a Draymond Green than a Gordon Hayward

How dare you use a cross racial NBA comparison

I think Hayward is better than Parsons, he's more athletic and can constantly create his own shot

Chandler Parsons may be able average 20 PPG on a bad team but I'm not even sure about that

I think Parsons is more comparable to a Draymond Green than a Gordon Hayward
Draymond Green? The hell did that comparison come from 

Hayward definitely showing he's ahead of Parsons at this stage but that's not the point

like a utility type guy who can do a little of everything. i wouldve said batum bc of size and length. ya acting like draymond isnt the goods.
i agree, hayward is a special player

Yeah thats exactly what I mean

They are both glue guys

They are both are 2nd rounders who do a little bit of everything

I cant see anything Parsons does better than Draymond except that he's a little taller

I don't know how you could say Chandler Parsons could average 20 PPG when you say Draymond couldnt?

Last edited:
I dont know how you could say Chandler Parsons could average 20 PPG when you say Draymond couldnt?
You don't? 

I don't think Green is on track to get there where as Parsons is clearly bordering around 16-18. Getting to 20 isn't out of the question by any means especially if he were on a lower tier team.

Green even as a main option I don't see getting that number

This guy is starting to somewhat look like an NBA player though 
nerd.gif

I dont know how you could say Chandler Parsons could average 20 PPG when you say Draymond couldnt?
You don't? 

I don't think Green is on track to get there where as Parsons is clearly bordering around 16-18. Getting to 20 isn't out of the question by any means especially if he were on a lower tier team.

Green even as a main option I don't see getting that number

Draymond doesn't shoot the ball as much Parsons has because that skill set isn't needed with the team he's on

I definitely think if you put Draymond with a good post like Howard or Dirk he could put up Parson's scoring average

Parsons does nothing better than Draymond, he just gets more of a opportunity. Also Draymond is younger and will continue to get better and improve

How dare you use a cross racial NBA comparison

:lol:

Pretty much

Last edited:
PP with 25/10, and they said he was done.. The Truth shall set you free

Old man game never fails :pimp:

Last edited:
I was watching the Cavs-Wiz game at a bar the other night and one of the people there was a girl from Cleveland. She called LebLeb the "Kanye West of basketball." I don't know exactly what she meant, but it clearly wasn't a compliment.

She was also pretty hot, so I won't entertain comments that there's no good looking women from Cleveland. Of course this one now lives in LA, but still.

And finally, I found it interesting that a customer actually had to ask one of the bartenders to turn on the Lakers game. How times have changed in LA.

I was watching the Cavs-Wiz game at a bar the other night and one of the people there was a girl from Cleveland. She called LebLeb the "Kanye West of basketball." I don't know exactly what she meant, but it clearly wasn't a compliment.

hmm not sure where she is going with that.  They both have a group of douchey followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom