The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the Cavs-Wiz game at a bar the other night and one of the people there was a girl from Cleveland. She called LebLeb the "Kanye West of basketball." I don't know exactly what she meant, but it clearly wasn't a compliment.

hmm not sure where she is going with that.  They both have a group of douchey followers?

Dumb comparison but all black people are alike to the avg ffffff

Some folks want so badly for LeBron to be on something

tbh I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of dudes are on something. Kobe got to be using some sort of cream to heal that old body. He, Wade, LeBron and Howard are my main suspects

Some folks want so badly for LeBron to be on something

tbh I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of dudes are on something. Kobe got to be using some sort of cream to heal that old body. He, Wade, LeBron and Howard are my main suspects
whatever Wade took sure did a number on his body, look at him now 
laugh.gif

Catching a replay of the Kings/Bulls game. Sacramento has really turned up the flopping this season. Cousins doing his best CP0 impression 
laugh.gif

Or she thinks that both lebron and Kanye say stupid **** and seek attention... That's what i took from the comparison.

Me too. And they're both egomaniacs who occasionally act like their very existence is a favor to the world.

Or she thinks that both lebron and Kanye say stupid **** and seek attention... That's what i took from the comparison.

Me too. And they're both egomaniacs who occasionally act like their very existence is a favor to the world.
Figured she was talking about them being prima donnas.

Jazz are gonna be really good. I like that core a lot. Gordon, Favors, Exum, Trey. What's the deal with Kanter?

First Grizzlies possession, they give the ball to Zach Randolph and let him post up Blake

Blake Griffin looks ridiculous with this beard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom