The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see his big burrito
wtf.jpg

We're lucky to be down only by 5. Missed fast break opportunities, free throws and bad turnovers.

yo nbatv showing this miami charlotte game that no one want to see right now instead of the golden state okc game that was scheduled for 7pm

whut

yo nbatv showing this miami charlotte game that no one want to see right now instead of the golden state okc game that was scheduled for 7pm

whut
In all fairness that game will be competitive, and the Warriors are going to wash the Thunder

Man, I forgot how ugly Grizzly games are. Ugh.

Unless they're facing a highly prone turnover team that gives them free points (Rockets), this is every Grizz game, which is why I hope that fall way down in the standings come the end of the season

Last edited:
Me too. And they're both egomaniacs who occasionally act like their very existence is a favor to the world.

Watching the Lebron interview last night I told my wife that. Lebron has talked like that since he came in the league. Any of his teams' success is all about him. He manages to use the words "I" and "me" more than any others.

Or she thinks that both lebron and Kanye say stupid **** and seek attention... That's what i took from the comparison.

Me too. And they're both egomaniacs who occasionally act like their very existence is a favor to the world.

She probably drew the comparison from Kanyes own lyrics

" Hood phenomenon... the Lebron of rhyme....hard to humble when you're stunting on the jumbotron"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom