The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why Kobe doesn't pass.

Hill couldnt go right up with that?

Had to put it on the ground?

Nah man

take the shot Kobe

PPL whine about Kobes teamates. WHo he gon pass it to? If you move players and move the ball, that moves the defense, where it cann be penetrated by even the most basic player. That why Boris Deow looks like a beast on the Spurs and a lame everywhere else. CUs he can play within a system. Pass , move, pass, pass, move. Not dump it to kobe and pray for the rebbound.

Kobes is my favorite player ever, but at this point, he play ball like a ******* idiot. His legs cant support his theatrics no more. His title days are over. Catch MIke on the list and fade to black. Your done.

Last edited:
Poor Swaggy P. He had a bad game, his team lost and he missed his GF (shockingly) win an American Music Award. But he'll probably feel ok when he's helping Iggy celebrate later.

Kobe like "i got 4 more yrs of this bs until i pass kareem"
there are only 3 people in the world kobe is thinking of passing right now
pimp.gif

and none of them are his teammates 

That is why Kobe doesn't pass.
Hill couldnt go right up with that?
Had to put it on the ground?
Nah man
take the shot Kobe

But... he still drew the foul and knocked down his free throws though. Kobe's fadeaway three over the tallest player on the floor on the next possession worked much better.

Could have been an and1 making it a 1 possesion game not 2 possesion game, if Hill went straight up.

Simple basketball play. Straight up 

Could have been an and1 making it a 1 possesion game not 2 possesion game, if Hill went straight up.

Simple basketball play. Straight up 

It should've been three, not two but guess what, two is still better than wasting a possession with some crap that has no chance of going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom