The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know how in 2010-2011 teams got up to play the Heat because they wanted to say they beat them? Do teams get up to play the Sixers because it would be too embarrassing to lose? It's also an opportunity for season/career highs.
Probably for 3 quarters and then rest all the starters and let the scrubs have some fun.

This is the remainder of the Sixers' schedule for 2014, MAYBE a win vs Detroit, Boston, Orlando and Charlotte. But even then those are kind of a reach
roll.gif

I don't see them beating detroit, boston or charlotte. Orlando is possible but I wouldn't bet on it.
Charlotte maybe, Orlando, nah.
I don't get how Boston is so terrible. They have a decent squad and they're under performing for a team in the East.
Take a peak at their schedule and it will make a bit more sense.

They aren't as bad as the record makes it seem. Like Orlando they've had loads of close games and have only lost to Playoff teams. (Rondo was out first few games as well)

edit for those who pick apart my posts: **Maybe Rondo was out preseason only can't remember

Last edited:
it doesn't but i dont think everyone would be tuning in unless the clips face the lakers in the WCF lol

Thibbs lowkey calling out Rose after the game

"You can't build chemistry unless the players are out there playing, together. Include the pre-season, that hasn't happened a lot. We gotta get that staightened out"

Did Rose look fatigued?
"Oh I don't know. Jesus. You gotta get out there and play. When Derrick strings some games together he's going to take off. He's gotta go. Bottom line. He's gotta go"

Last edited:
I got an extra ticket if you want it, in the upper level summit box suites. 60 dollars, you get all the snacks and non alcoholic drinks you want too and it's going to be some women up in there. I'm probably going to Dallas to see FKA

Last edited:
Word? I'm in the lower level corner 4th row, haven't been this season at all though. Want to see the new Thunder girls, they looked wack on the webcast, they got rid of LaTeshia and Shareka. Bailey is the real deal though.

Last edited:
You having trouble selling yours this year when you don't go?

I use the upper levels for customers normally but the ones in the Terrace Suites I ended up giving away too because they didn't sell.

Yea, 1/2 the girls are new right?

Link to the girls and names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom