The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have some good pieces, but they just suck. henry sims is their starting center....hollis thompson is their starting small forward....the fugh are these guys? :lol:

they have some good pieces, but they just suck. henry sims is their starting center....hollis thompson is their starting small forward....the fugh are these guys? :lol:

Henry Sims went to a rival high school so that's the only reason I know who he is

i went to the sixers game lastnight and noticed if you bring in kraft mac n cheese you get 2 free tickets 
roll.gif
as well as scoring 90 pts you get 50% off papa johns (nasty so i dont even waste my time with that promo) 

i went to the sixers game lastnight and noticed if you bring in kraft mac n cheese you get 2 free tickets :rofl: as well as scoring 90 pts you get 50% off papa johns (nasty so i dont even waste my time with that promo) 
a empty box of kraft gets you TWO TICKETS? :rofl:

Last edited:
sixers just arent good. the roster constructed is not "nba" talent. most of those guys would be sitting on the benches on other teams or on the brink of playing in other leagues. i dont think they are "tanking" on purpose, just really lack talent.

Theyre tanking on purpose because they constructed a roster full of players that would ride the bench on any other team.
Im not sure they can win a game this season. Seriously who can they catch off guard to get a win?

Last edited:

i went to the sixers game lastnight and noticed if you bring in kraft mac n cheese you get 2 free tickets 
roll.gif
as well as scoring 90 pts you get 50% off papa johns (nasty so i dont even waste my time with that promo) 
a empty box of kraft gets you TWO TICKETS?
roll.gif
#MacAndCheeseMonday bruh ! a little box gets you 2 tickets classic. they received alot to from what i seen when leaving the arena 

I played against Henry Sims in high school. My top point guard skills were obviously too much for him. Yes we lost.

sixers just arent good. the roster constructed is not "nba" talent. most of those guys would be sitting on the benches on other teams or on the brink of playing in other leagues. i dont think they are "tanking" on purpose, just really lack talent.

Theyre tanking on purpose because they constructed a roster full of players that would ride the bench on any other team.
Im not sure they can win a game this season. Seriously who can they catch off guard to get a win?

ride the bench on any other team?

half that team wouldnt even be on a nba roster, let be serious now.

i went to the sixers game lastnight and noticed if you bring in kraft mac n cheese you get 2 free tickets :rofl: as well as scoring 90 pts you get 50% off papa johns (nasty so i dont even waste my time with that promo) 
a empty box of kraft gets you TWO TICKETS? :rofl:
View media item 1275536
#MacAndCheeseMonday bruh ! a little box gets you 2 tickets classic. they received alot to from what i seen when leaving the arena 

goldfish got macncheese now? insert melo face here

I played against Henry Sims in high school. My top point guard skills were obviously too much for him. Yes we lost.

Don't feel bad, man. Same thing happened with my high school team when we played against Paul Pierce. We did manage to beat Baron Davis twice though (of course, he was a 5'7" freshman at the time).

True.

The 76ers are a spectacle though. The fact that they are blatantly doing this is indeed incredible though.

One year...we played against Jon Scheyer, Brandan Wright, Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Thaddeus Young :x A few more guys that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Brandan Wright was basically running point center :lol:

they'll beat the hornets 

One year...we played against Jon Scheyer, Brandan Wright, Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Thaddeus Young :x A few more guys that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Brandan Wright was basically running point center :lol:
GOAT headband wearer.

Don't feel bad, man. Same thing happened with my high school team when we played against Paul Pierce. We did manage to beat Baron Davis twice though (of course, he was a 5'7" freshman at the time).

dang bruh, you old. :lol:
baron was dunking at 5'7 right?

the players play. the organization is looking ahead. sucks for the fans. pretty sure brett brown doesnt even last the whole length of the contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom