The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea they bought in a bang of new chics, bunch of non descript look a like white girls of course. Bailey is the tall, black haired having one with a booty. As far as the tickets I am beyong having trouble, dude I'm 0 for what 7 home games now? I'm just trying to get face value, even listed some on CL for 40. Those Terrace are legit, hate they started taking the food away a quarter earlier though. I heard they all party at Candy after the games, well this was last season tho http://www.nba.com/thunder/thundergirls

Last edited:
Yea Bailee can get it.

I'd cut that red head Katie bird too.

Yea the Terrace grub is real. They put the good good out. I don't think I've ever watched a game from my seat unless I was with my girl.

Just chill in the Lounge usually, it overlooks the court and you have cheering and elbow room.

I might hit this Knicks game though if I'm not too hungover from Thanksgiving night.

Something likely to swing back in the way it's swung this way, pendulum-like:

Steph Curry is shooting 38.9% from behind the arc. 42% last year.

44% in 2010-11
44% in 2011-12 (but only 26 games)
45% in 2012-13.

Last edited:
Something likely to swing back in the way it's swung this way, pendulum-like:

Steph Curry is shooting 38.9% from behind the arc. 42% last year.

44% in 2010-11
44% in 2011-12 (but only 26 games)
45% in 2012-13.

Could be that hes the focal point of every defense in the league 44% is ridiculous for someone who takes that many 3s a game

Crazy as it sounds to say, I think there really is a possibility that the Sixers could go 0 for 82 this year. At the very least I think they'll beat thr all timw worst win total. 6 wins seems like a lot for th them at this point

"6ers can go 0 for 82 and I'll look at you like this **** gravy" -Sam Hinkie

Last edited:
If the Oakland Raiders can win at least a game, so can the Sixers. I'm surprised y'all think that they're unlikely to beat the Pistons though, that team might be the 2nd worst in the league.

"Go defeated" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I honestly never even thought of it as a possibility. They're gonna win a game, its not gonna go down that way.

Thibbs lowkey calling out Rose after the game

"You can't build chemistry unless the players are out there playing, together. Include the pre-season, that hasn't happened a lot. We gotta get that staightened out"

Did Rose look fatigued?

"Oh I don't know. Jesus. You gotta get out there and play. When Derrick strings some games together he's going to take off. He's gotta go. Bottom line. He's gotta go"

Even Thibs tired of that ****...

nah just a "get the media off this subject" quote.... everything will wk itself out.... rose,jimmy,pau all looked good

Could be that hes the focal point of every defense in the league 44% is ridiculous for someone who takes that many 3s a game
If memory serve me correctly, he shot something similar to his percentage right now early last season but he brought it up as the season progressed.

Sixers are going winless

They are losing on purpose

The nba should fine the players and management for embarrassing the league

And then make them face an all wnba team at all star weekend

If they lose they must draft 10th in the draft

Last edited:
sixers just arent good. the roster constructed is not "nba" talent. most of those guys would be sitting on the benches on other teams or on the brink of playing in other leagues. i dont think they are "tanking" on purpose, just really lack talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom