The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRose is NOT gonna be the same and i dont think he will change the way he play the game of basketball,,,man i really like the guy,,he's one of the HUMBLE( second to Timmy)and low profile NBA player

I wish Kobe and Rose ended up on the same team somehow

I would pay to see Kobe make Rose his Kwame Brown
laugh.gif
i dont get it, kwame actually played games 

Do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? That team would have more than 3 wins right now if Kobe played 0 minutes this seasons.

Kobe Bryant IS the Lakers' problem.

this guy :rofl: ,,,NO KOBE in the Lakers lineup people in SoCal will NOT come to the game plain and simple,,,who wants to watch Boozer,Sacre,Lin,Hill,Johnson,Swaggy P and the rest of sorry *** Lakers bench??

You have to feel for Rose, but it's obvious that he is just mentally not into it....and who knows if he regains that mindset.

It's funny that you guys continue to watch this clown jack up 30 shots per game and are still fooled into thinking he's playing at a hig/ph level. Dude is playing at an atrocious level.

Copy and paste from the other thread:

How does anyone seriously think this guy is playing good? He's embarrassing his teammates, coach, the Lakers Franchise, the NBA and the game to basketball EVERY time he steps on the floor.

He's leading the league in scoring, yet he's nowhere to be found on the PER list because the list ends at #50.

HOW CAN YOU LEAD THE LEAGUE IN SCORING AND STILL NOT BE TOP-50 IN PER?

Kobe Bryant is shooting 38% from the field.

The rest of the Lakers are combining to shoot 46%.

Is that difficult to compute?

If a player on the Lakers shoots a shot, the likelihood of the field making a shot is ridiculously higher compared to Kobe making a shot.

There's no grey area, this is black and white. Dude is a joke.

Here's a list of the teams with the worst shooting % in the league in recent years:

This season:

2014: 43.2%, Bulls

2013: 42.5%, Bobcats

2012: 41.4%, Bobcats

2011: 43.0%, Bucks

2010: 42.9%, Nets

2009: 44.1%, Clippers & T-Wolves

2008: 43.5%, Bulls

I can keep going back, but I won't.

This list shows that even if you have the worst talent/roster in the league, your team will still shoot 42-43% just by playing team basketball.

But this clown continues to chuck away stupid shots because a) he knows that the idiotic, casual basketball viewers won't blame him for the Lakers' pathetic season, and b) he has never cared about ANYTHING other than his point total.

How does a person who is drastically worse at making shots than the rest of the roster (combined) continue to shoot about 30% of the team's shots.

Again and again, if Iverson went to the Lakers in 1996 and Kobe went to Philly, Kobe would have been black-balled from the league YEARS ago.

*waits for people to come in and say that the Lakers' problems are on defense, not offense*

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Rose had to leave tonight's game? Gotta be kidding
Hamstrings are tricky. You really have to wait until it's 100% before you can go. It's not really something you can play on

Wade still has yet to return from his hamstring injury.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? That team would have more than 3 wins right now if Kobe played 0 minutes this seasons.

Kobe Bryant IS the Lakers' problem.

this guy :rofl: ,,,NO KOBE in the Lakers lineup people in SoCal will NOT come to the game plain and simple,,,who wants to watch Boozer,Sacre,Lin,Hill,Johnson,Swaggy P and the rest of sorry *** Lakers bench??

There is no way you can justify the 3 billion dollar time warner contract or the high priced tickets without the Kobe in the equation.....

Hamstrings are tricky. You really have to wait until it's 100% before you can go. It's not really something you can play on

Wade still has yet to return from his hamstring injury.
Yall got to stop comparing Rose to all these other players and their situations and careers. 

Wade has reason to have injuries at this stage in his career, it's almost expected that his body is breaking down like this

Rose on the other hand.. it's a wrap for him as far as being a dependable franchise player even at a young age with minimal miles

Last edited:
It's funny that you guys continue to watch this clown jack up 30 shots per game and are still fooled into thinking he's playing at a hig/ph level. Dude is playing at an atrocious level.

Copy and paste from the other thread:

How does anyone seriously think this guy is playing good? He's embarrassing his teammates, coach, the Lakers Franchise, the NBA and the game to basketball EVERY time he steps on the floor.

He's leading the league in scoring, yet he's nowhere to be found on the PER list because the list ends at #50.
HOW CAN YOU LEAD THE LEAGUE IN SCORING AND STILL NOT BE TOP-50 IN PER?

Kobe Bryant is shooting 38% from the field.

The rest of the Lakers are combining to shoot 46%.

Is that difficult to computer?

If a player on the Lakers shoots a shot, the likelihood of the field making a shot is ridiculously higher compared to Kobe making a shot.

There's no grey area, this is black and white. Dude is a joke.

Here's a list of the teams with the worst shooting % in the league in recent years:

This season:

2014: 43.2%, Bulls
2013: 42.5%, Bobcats
2012: 41.4%, Bobcats
2011: 43.0%, Bucks
2010: 42.9%, Nets
2009: 44.1%, Clippers & T-Wolves
2008: 43.5%, Bulls

I can keep going back, but I won't.

This list shows that even if you have the worst talent/roster in the league, your team will still shoot 42-43% just by playing team basketball.

But this clown continues to chuck away stupid shots because a) he knows that the idiotic, casual basketball viewers won't blame him for the Lakers' pathetic season, and b) he has never cared about ANYTHING other than his point total.

How does a person who is drastically worse at making shots than the rest of the roster (combined) continue to shoot about 30% of the team's shots.

Again and again, if Iverson went to the Lakers in 1996 and Kobe went to Philly, Kobe would have been black-balled from the league YEARS ago.

*waits for people to come in and say that the Lakers' problems are on defense, not offense*

good point though,,,well the Lakers are getting their money worth it for paying him close to 25 million this season,,,as we all know the LakeShow are not going anywhere this year,,the brand of Lakers will be up this year because of the BlackMamba,,when he's on the court the Lakers are generating REVENUE and so as the NBA,,you guys can do all the MATH however you want,,as far as the Lakers organization BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!

People still complaing about the exact same things about Kobe 19 years later :lol: yeesh!

Still wont learn ...I swear some people just watch the basketball bounce up & down the court instead of watching the game.

But continue lol

Kirk ankles tho smh want Lawson in laker colors, bring the beast out that boy

Rose is fine IMO

just little hamstring issues, its w/e

mentally hes fine, hes played well when on the floor. I think by mid season he wont have any issues and will be out there playing 40 min every game no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom