The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad hes back on the Kings. If hes playing well then im happy for him. I was a fan of his during his rookie year and he just played awful after that. With everyone else he rarely got burn. Hes obviously got some talent to still bounce around
He's been a huge energy guy, doing all the little things, playing defense, and not taking outside shots

Rose out with "hamstring tightness" 
mean.gif

Rose really just needs to retire.

I wouldn't want him to miss his son's graduation due to hamstring tightness.

Rose needs to go to a City where it's Sunny year round.
He's got to have the body of a 60 year old man.
Get those bones some fresh air.
LA, PHX, MIA?
Bulls have to be running low on patience at this price.

Gallo thoughhh. I rather have players heave a shot than to turn it over like how Lawson did in the previous play. Just shoot the ball when you're trapped instead of forcing a pass.

glasses.gif
HOPEFULLY Jim Buss and the Lakers would do something major before the TRADE deadline,,Kobe needs help so bad,,his boys right now are NOT helping him to see the promise land
nerd.gif
Do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? That team would have more than 3 wins right now if Kobe played 0 minutes this seasons.

Kobe Bryant IS the Lakers' problem.

Do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? That team would have more than 3 wins right now if Kobe played 0 minutes this seasons.

Really? Who praytell would have replaced the 27 points and what teams would they have beaten if he's not there. I'd love to hear this.

glasses.gif
HOPEFULLY Jim Buss and the Lakers would do something major before the TRADE deadline,,Kobe needs help so bad,,his boys right now are NOT helping him to see the promise land
nerd.gif

Do YOU have any idea what the hell you're talking about?
laugh.gif

POOR Derrick Rose,,,:smh: might as well retire and run with his $$$,,,poor BULLS too,,,they CANNOT rely on his health :smh:,,,paging John Paxson TRADE your star while his stocks are still high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom