The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way you can justify the 3 billion dollar time warner contract or the high priced tickets without the Kobe in the equation.....
Right... because when Time Warner offered the Lakers a 20-year contract that expires in 2033, they figured that Kobe Bryant would still be playing in 20 years, otherwise they would not have offered it.

eyes.gif

Rose is fine IMO

just little hamstring issues, its w/e

mentally hes fine, hes played well when on the floor. I think by mid season he wont have any issues and will be out there playing 40 min every game no issue.
No tissue, no issue :pimp:

Rose is fine IMO

mentally hes fine, hes played well when on the floor. I think by mid season he wont have any issues and will be out there playing 40 min every game no issue.
That's pretty optimistic of you considering he hasn't played 40 minutes since April of 2012

You wouldn't wager much money on this though, I'd bet

Roy has the longevity argument over Rose. And Dwight or Bron should have won that MVP award anyway.

Roy was the complete package. Shooting, attacking, defense, playmaking, clutchness. Not that big of a gap at all if any between him and Rose

Stopped reading after seeing Roy and longevity in the same sentence.

Roy 6 seasons- 326 games played (5 games last year with MIN)

Rose 6 seasons- 295 games played

So in reality he played more games in 5 seasons that Rose has to this point.

Last edited:
Ive been a fan of Casspi since he was first playing with the Kings.

But people are so high up on the Saints success that they do not attend the Pelicans games. We were making playoff push with CP3 and the arena was still empty.....just worthless fans thats all

Now's the time to invest in those Pel season tickets then.

They make the playoffs and the price of the PO ticket sales for you, will pay for the entire season.

Rose is fine IMO

That's pretty optimistic of you considering he hasn't played 40 minutes since April of 2012

You wouldn't wager much money on this though, I'd bet

Why would i bet for a player i dont really care about. Hes good and he really hasnt played an nba in 2 years til just recently. I say he will be fine but who knows honestly.

But people are so high up on the Saints success that they do not attend the Pelicans games. We were making playoff push with CP3 and the arena was still empty.....just worthless fans thats all
I remember how hyped crowd was when Peja was ballin. Had those fatheads Peja faces and ran through the crowd.. had me dying every time 

Now's the time to invest in those Pel season tickets then.

They make the playoffs and the price of the PO ticket sales for you, will pay for the entire season.
True but with my work schedule I dont want to invest in them and only attend a handful of games. Otherwise I would have been hopped on. Shoot I may cop some next season and just sell them on Stubhub

Why would i bet for a player i dont really care about. Hes good and he really hasnt played an nba in 2 years til just recently. I say he will be fine but who knows honestly.
You wouldn't bet because what you posted is highly unlikely. Which is my point, you're reaching when you say he'll play 40 minutes.. like it's nothing 
laugh.gif

Nobody really knows, but what we can hopefully agree on is what's likely and what's not. Playing 40 is not likely. 

I remember how hyped crowd was when Peja was ballin. Had those fatheads Peja faces and ran through the crowd.. had me dying every time 
Peja a legend of the Kings tho everyone loved him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom