The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivek was part owner with Lacob in GS and they turned it around in Lacobs 2nd year but they have Steph Curry and Klay Thompson :lol:

Woj/Vivek trollin' now.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
Dropping the mic. MT @WojYahooNBA Another longterm candidate to monitor for Kings coaching job, league sources tell Yahoo: Vinny Del Negro.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boogie would chokeslam to hell VDN within his first 5 practices.

The answer should never, ever, EVER be Vinny Del mother ******* Negro.

Stunned at the Kings news.

They're still in the playoff hunt in December for the first time in forever, and would likely still have a winning record if DMC wasn't sick.

Malone apparently alienated the owner, or someone else important. I wonder what exactly happened.

Last edited:

A new age, Silicon Valley techie owner who made a lot of money in a completely different field and now thinks he can re-invent the game of basketball.

These new owners are on some dumb **** man. Dudes come in with ridiculous expectations and expect those results as fast as they made their money...slow down, you **** boys.

EXHIBIT A RIGHT HERE.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Almost forgot about that ****.

That goofy *** Robert Pera from Memphis is another one too.
Pera is from that hedge fund class of owners who are used to flipping assets. And they think they can flip NBA teams too. They get impatient. More of than not, it blows up in their face.
Nah Pera is a tech guy.

check out Ubiquiti Networks, dude is pretty cool. Especially after the dust up last year with Joerger.

Stunned at the Kings news.

They're still in the playoff hunt in December for the first time in forever, and would likely still have a winning record if DMC wasn't sick.

Malone must've alienated the wrong person. I wonder who.

He wasn't hired by the current president and GM, so that is a real factor. But he hasn't been doing terrible. And Ty Corbin (or Vinny D) is most certainly not an upgrade. If you fire Malone, you make sure you have a George Karl waiting to take over.

Where's that king's fan that was taunting Warriors fans because they "stole their real coach"
roll.gif

Kings gon' King.
Pretty sure i said something along those lines. I'll stand by it. Malone > Jackson.

Look at y'all now with Kerr..........

Never was a fan of Jackson and never will be

i think Malone got screwed

Man teams are doing the most to help OKC, going back to the Knicks/No Melo, Cavs/no Bron, Suns/No Goran, Sac/No Coach.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Where's that king's fan that was taunting Warriors fans because they "stole their real coach" :rofl:

Kings gon' King.
Pretty sure i said something along those lines. I'll stand by it. Malone > Jackson.

Look at y'all now with Kerr..........

Never was a fan of Jackson and never will be

i think Malone got screwed

Mark Jackson to Sacramento?

Atlesst you have the chargers

Lol.. Vinnie..

:rofl:

Dude must really not have seen any of these dudes coach before.. Or even have access to basketball-reference or espn or Wikipedia or anything about these dudes

:rofl:

Just to be clear, I'm laughing at the owner.. Kings fans', I feel terrible for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom