The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
extended break got guys feeling like they are 22
sick.gif

rebound in traffic
nerd.gif
dunkin
nerd.gif
what's next? defense???
Isn't it obvious? STAT is Byke

View media item 1414030

we had a couple of days in the very high 50s and 60s last week and the way some people were acting/dressed you would think the storm from 'the day after tomorrow' was on the way

That type of weather would have me dancing like Leo in your avy, what you know about 3 degrees negative 5 with the wind chill. :x :smh:

"better to grab your nuts and stand firm in your own opinion than be a sheepish follower"

-Real Ns

laugh.gif
even though i disagree with you 90% of the time i respect that you actually take the time to defend your points of view

better than the "this is dumb because i dont agree with it but dont have my own opinion" guys in here

knick fans still got a lot to cheer for come playoff time

amare/tyson in dallas
jr/iman in cleveland
pablo in houston
steve novak in okc

are they holding jose calderon hostage or gonna release him?

kinda jelly

Last edited:
Why should Russ pass 100 times a game to Durant? He ain't Rondo. And who's to say Durants efficency doesn't dip if he jacks up 30 shots a game instead of 20 - 22? Not to mention, as has been stated, Russ is just as unstoppable as Durant (maybe even more so since no one can deny him the ball)

amare/tyson in dallas
jr/iman in cleveland
pablo in houston
steve novak in okc

kinda jelly
can't cut calderon on the books for another 2 years gotta dump his salary in the offseason or let him suit up

amare/tyson in dallas
jr/iman in cleveland
pablo in houston
steve novak in okc

kinda jelly
It helped the tank, but hard to believe all Phil got to show for Chandler, Smith and Shumpert is Calderon, Early and Larkin. :lol:

since stats dont matter, Durant has a WAR of 3.73 (60th in the NBA) to Westbrook's 7.09 (15th)

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm

but yeah russ should force the ball to his teammate more who's been laboring a foot injury the entire season and is obviously not his best self.

:lol:

@ bringing up 2014-2015 stats regarding KD in an argument about how effective he is

:lol:

@ the thought of me basing my argument about Russ on this season (easily his best)

Last edited:
Russ torching bummy no defense playing PGs all day and KD is facing an entire organization's gameplan and best defender (s) on a nightly basis.

What KD did without Russ last year

>

What Russ is doing without KD. from the MVP award, to impact, and considering he had a worse surrounding cast.

that's a somewhat different topic though

no clue how billy king remains employed..

coveted high paying position.. and somehow this dude keeps a job

it's mind bottling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom