The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i look up at the tv and see the headline, I honestly couldn't believe this man. thought something was wrong with my tv like i was watching a dvr from a previous year :smh:

2 team race in the East now, even though Chicago was more of a dark horse.

But it's undoubtedly a 2 team race now. Really disappointing

Washington back like 4 games from 2nd place

Been missing Beal for a number of games

You act as if it's earth shattering 
laugh.gif

TF out
That's looking at things on the surface. 

They're playing sloppy, uninspired basketball. If a team is on the backslide at this point in the season...that's a red flag. Contenders turn it up when March rolls around.  

Their record against the Top 4 seeds is abysmal...and Bradley Beal was present for most of it.

Last edited:
sucks that rose is probably forever washed though

was looking forward to watching pau in the finals next year facing kobe 

I guess that was funny. You mentioned the Wizards are contenders and I was just reading an article about them. But hey, they continue to lose so I'm wrong and you're right. Chicago and Washington are going one way, Cleveland is going the other way.
I didn't mention a damn thing about he Wizards being contenders though

I said the Wizards and Cavs have no excuse, meaning they should meet in the conference finals

I don't buy the Hawks nor Raptors more than the Wiz, if you think otherwise, OK. Just don't come in here acting like because you read an article that makes the Wizards less legitimate 

Terrible to hear that happen to Rose again, so close to finishing this season
mean.gif
... and I wonder why nobody got the Hawks making it in the East, ATL probably the only team that can get #1 and still get disrespected lol.

Last edited:

That's looking at things on the surface. 

They're playing sloppy, uninspired basketball. If a team is on the backslide at this point in the season...that's a red flag. Contenders turn it up when March rolls around.  

Their record against the Top 4 seeds is abysmal...and Bradley Beal was present for most of it.
Do you really buy the Hawks and Raps that much more than the Wiz?

If you do, that's OK, like I told other dude

I feel sick hearing the D-Rose news :smh:,you gotta feel for him man. This year is especially devastating :x :\

Last edited:
I think you're way over thinking it..

Biggest concern is those 3 guys staying healthy.. Then it's the bigs

That's the thing, though. Durant is not 100% healthy and I'm not sure if he's even going to be 100% healthy in the playoffs. So, if he's not 100% healthy, you need those other guys to step their game up.

Well obviously I'm hoping he's ok by then.. And if you checked out our upcoming schedule, we can sit him for close to a month as long as russ is healthy

Kanter is the only guy you mention that we really need to worry about

We just need to get something positive from what like 2 out of these guys: roberson, dj, singler, waiters, morrow and maybe Novak

And again remember the guys they are replacing.. And brooks horrible job coaching

How come ya'll clown D-Rose for these injuries, yet nobody speaks ill of Grant Hill, T-Mac and B-Roy? Makes no damn sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom