The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal Cal is pretty ******* funny to me 
laugh.gif

Really think the Hawks are no threat to cavs. The Bulls are cavs biggest threat in the east. And cavs have no shot of winning against the team comes out of the west

he got cooked on a basic behind the back move. dude wasn't out there being houdini irving with the rock. it was just a quick move that had cp3 playing twister. weak sauce. deal with it. you comparing it to a.i. and mj...:lol: com'n son

C'mon son @ you saying that was a basic move. :rofl: There's only like two or three players in the league who could have pulled that off. Plus, CP stepped on his foot, which is why he fell so bad. Now you're looking even more dumb.

You don't like Chris Paul or the Clippers, we get it. But saying he's "weak" for what happened on that play is just silly.

nah, I said he's weak af.

and he stepped on his foot on the way down playboy. **** was already a lost cause.

Last edited:
That Shaq clip was funny.

Still hoping somehow a OKC/Chicago Finals would be interesting. But I can see Kawahi and the Spurs somehow coming out of the West.

I hope the Jazz are not serious :rofl:

Still hoping somehow a OKC/Chicago Finals would be interesting. But I can see Kawahi and the Spurs somehow coming out of the West.

Kwahi is the fourth best player on the Spurs team.

I love russ, but you think he can find a way with just dion waiters to get past all of those squads and into the finals??

Career #'s
Stephen Curry
21ppg
7apg
4rpg

Pete Maravich
24ppg
5apg
4rpg
You realize they played in different eras right? Show me any expert that says Pete's era was better than today's. Also, Curry is playing the golden era of PGs. 

But go ahead, tell me more about the Hawks.

he got cooked on a basic behind the back move. dude wasn't out there being houdini irving with the rock. it was just a quick move that had cp3 playing twister. weak sauce. deal with it. you comparing it to a.i. and mj...:lol: com'n son

C'mon son @ you saying that was a basic move. :rofl: There's only like two or three players in the league who could have pulled that off. Plus, CP stepped on his foot, which is why he fell so bad. Now you're looking even more dumb.

You don't like Chris Paul or the Clippers, we get it. But saying he's "weak" for what happened on that play is just silly.
bro u cant be serious

some guy i was playing pickup ball with hit me with that move once

now i didnt go down like cp0 playing twister i just went the wrong direction

just face it b, cp0 is garbage

I hope the Jazz are not serious
roll.gif
I love russ, but you think he can find a way with just dion waiters to get past all of those squads and into the finals??
That would seriously be a HOF worthy effort if he was actually able to somehow carry them to the finals in the West without KD 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've seen guys ***** about the comparison, but there is a lot of slavery-esque thinking when it comes to sports.

The backlash Bron, Wade and Bosh got when they decided to take things in their own hands should have showed people, but a lot of it was veiled as people hating the whole "super team" idea but there were also people who didn't like seeing young black dudes bucking the norm.

Yup.

im mad dude is calling a  behind the back cross something that only 3 dudes can do. bruh...more dudes do that during pickup games on a  tuesday in la fitness than 3.

Let's not forget Curry already mixed the **** out of CP3 earlier this month without even seeing him.

Last edited:
its between 1st and 2nd bruh. it changes week to week depending on if he slumps or not. still gotta go with Timmy. He's the anchor. TP9 shows he's still good but with his injury proneness going up, it hurts him being like he was.
Timmy and Parker are the 1-2 punch. Many and Kwahi after those 2. Kwahi is good because the system he's in. Paul George would be God if he was on the Spurs. If Kwahi was on the pacers. He is nowhere near what PG has done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom