The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Pelicans ownership is one of the worst:

• Re-Ssigned an overrated, injury prone Eric Gordon to a max (counter offered Phoenix when he CLEARLY did not want to play in NO)
  • Trade a potential franchise changer and obvious steal of the 14' draft in Noel (Think twin towers) for a serviceable point guard in Holiday in a league with a plathora of point guards and not enough bigs
  • Get a more expensive, overrated center in Asik who is now a free agent
  • Get Tyreke Evans when you already have two Guards needing the ball in their hands to be effective
  • Fire your coach who brought you to the playoffs after a 4/ 5 year drouth. Also Firing him after explicitly telling him playoffs or bust

Anothny Davis should have rejected the extension or at least prolong it to next year. If I were him, I would find an organization with better management and with players who actually WANT to be there and are not forced. :smh:

So when do we start AD to the Spurs campaign?

Last edited:
Pelicans have made a plethora of horrible moves especially trading Noel.

They could still trade EG since he shoots 40% from 3 and his contract isn't THAT bad with the new cap.

But trading Nerlens is easily one of the dumbest moves, dude is already one of the most promising young bigs in the league while Jrue is good, he's injury prone and is who he is.

Agreed. Although I am a sixers fan so I'm happy :D

Still, seeing AD and Noel on defence would have been great. However, Philly is a much better place for Noel as they are developing his offensive game. I doubt NO's horrible management would do anything to develop his game. Actually I'm certain they wouldn't because they gave up on him the minute they traded him.:lol:

Horrible horrible management.

I don't even like thinking about Noel and Davis playing together.

It'll easily be one of my bigger NBA disappointments for the next several years.

It'll easily be one of my bigger NBA disappointments for the next several years.

I need somebody to go back and pull up all the posts after NO drafted Nerlens.

I remember I was hyped beyond belief.

Two biggest disappointments by two of the NBA's dumbest GMs/ Management:

Lebron + Wiggins paring. then when Lebron is 36 and Wiggins 25, it will be Wiggins + Kyrie paring. Potential 15 year dynasty gone for the NBA's biggest diva with Love.

AD + Noel paring. NO would have been set for years to come

ps. I consider LeBron James and GM and recruiter for the Cavs. Not the garbage of a front office they have right now.

Tyreke Evans had an IG post today with the caption "it was time for it"

nerd.gif

Pelicans have made a plethora of horrible moves especially trading Noel.

They could still trade EG since he shoots 40% from 3 and his contract isn't THAT bad with the new cap.

But trading Nerlens is easily one of the dumbest moves, dude is already one of the most promising young bigs in the league while Jrue is good, he's injury prone and is who he is.

It wasn't just trading Noel.. It was trading Noel AND a 1st round pick for jrue

At the time I could have sworn it was the 6ers who gave up the 1st (which ended up being the 10th pick last year)

Last edited:
It wasn't just trading Noel.. It was trading Noel AND a 1st round pick for jrue

At the time I could have sworn it was the 6ers who gave up the 1st (which ended up being the 10th pick last year)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgot about that, they could've had Elfrid/AD/Noel.

Mistakes were made.

This Pelicans ownership is one of the worst:
  • Re-Ssigned an overrated, injury prone Eric Gordon to a max (counter offered Phoenix when he CLEARLY did not want to play in NO)  I am semi with this since EG is still a decent SG with a little bit potential but not when he was playing for the Clippers dude was coming thru for the Pels at times. Just not Max worth
  • Trade a potential franchise changer and obvious steal of the 14' draft in Noel (Think twin towers) for a serviceable point guard in Holiday in a league with a plathora of point guards and not enough bigs
  • Get a more expensive, overrated center in Asik who is now a free agent  Wouldnt say overrated since he was doing his thing in Houston but he was goofing up this season towards the end
  • Get Tyreke Evans when you already have two Guards needing the ball in their hands to be effective  Management been been trying to get Reke for years and has been playing a lot better since leaving the Kings
  • Fire your coach who brought you to the playoffs after a 4/ 5 year drouth. Also Firing him after explicitly telling him playoffs or bust
Anothny Davis should have rejected the extension or at least prolong it to next year. If I were him, I would find an organization with better management and with players who actually WANT to be there and are not forced.
mean.gif

So when do we start AD to the Spurs campaign?

Oh man those jerseys are tough. Really like the use of Cream instead of White on all of them.

That's foul how they did Monty...

mean.gif

I don't recall reports of any friction between Monty and management; this is the thanks Monty gets after leading the team to the playoffs with one star in the loaded west?

Ridiculous.

I hope AD bolts.

Last edited:
those Christmas jerseys are fire. best ones in years.

might have to cop one if the Knicks play on Christmas

Christmas jerseys look nice. Wish they were a little different from each other though, but I guess Lukas is right that having all of the samples and on one page kills it.

The new Clippers logo being real :x :x :smh: that CLA labyrinth logo is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom