The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

If the pick was going tot be decided by workouts then Towns is going to be the #1 pick easy, he can shoot it no doubt, will murder any type of fundamental drill.

If Okafor really wants to clap back he should workout against someone, can't show post skills against a chair.

Hmm, could he be Sheed without the temperament issues?

Very interesting comp I haven't heard before.

Sheed was an indifferent rebounder though, though advanced metrics suggest teams always rebounded better with Sheed on the court.

I'm still sticking with Marc Gasol.

Last edited:
Looking at those Kentucky pro day combine stats, Towns DEF tried to cheat his vertical leap. :lol:

His standing reach was measured at 9-5 at hoop summit, then it was suddenly 9-1 at kentucky pro day.

Prospects need to stop doing this. Reach>Vertical.

Montrezl Harrell is the "Stretch Four" the Wizards Need

Hmmm....

There will be a grip of players available at 19 that will fit the need(s) of the Wizards.

There was a time when I thought Lyles would be there at 19, but I think that he'll end up going lottery. Same w/ Bobby Portis. Not sure yet on Harrell as a stretch 4 candidate, but I LOVE the defensive upside.

"Draymond Green on steroids" :lol: Nice.

Montrez no way in hell is a stretch 4

the top 7 guys have potential to be superstars

can't wait to see the future of the NBA :smokin

Last edited:
Apparently having a back to the basket game is a problem when before the knock used to be not having any type of post game.

Still think Okafor is gonna be a star.

Towns has a post game too though, it's just that he has everything else too.

Falling from #1 to #2 ain't really that far anyway. :lol:

If Flip thinks he's smarter than all the experts and takes Okafor #1 there's no way LA passes Towns up at 2.. their pick would be in quicker than Okafor can get to the stage.

and I do believe Flip thinks he's smarter than everyone :smh:

Have absolutely nothing against Jah.. I would have been ecstatic getting him at 2-4 but with 1 man.. Towns fits our needs big time and is the BPA in my eyes.

Last edited:
read a tweet about an idea where denver would send ty n 7 to the 76ers for 3. if the 76ers did that n drafted hezonja that can be a special team.

76ers would
laugh.gif
@ that trade proposal.

Who wants an undersized alcoholic PG in Ty?

This Porzingis kid is going to be great for whichever team picks him
pimp.gif

Last edited:
He's a top 10 point guard in the league, can play in an uptempo environment. Solves 2 holes at once. Gets you a PG and a SG which they need. Not like the 76ers are ever gonna sign a free agent with the cap space.

Sixers aren't gonna trade for an established player. They're gonna drag this rebuilding until the wheels fall off.

Calling Lawson a top 10 PG is a huge stretch. The talent at PG is RIDICULOUS.

There are a lot of very good point guards, that is true.

It's not my idea, just something I read that makes sense if they wanted to compete next year :lol:

Ty Lawson isn't good enough to even make them competitive next year. They would be capable of doing what Boston did this year at best.

I'm going to have to say Ty Lawson, Hezonja, Embiid and Noel will be better NBA players than every Celtic on this past year's playoff roster.

Morey said Hinkie's idea is you need three stars to be a championship team, and that he will continue rebuilding until he finds those three. If he thinks Hezonja/Winslow/Stanley can be that third piece to Embiid and Noel then maybe he does it. Ty Lawson is a really good player...2015 was just not his year with off the court problems and the Nuggets being awful.

This trade idea is interesting but is it even a real rumor of an offer, or just some idea from some random dude on Twitter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom