The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

I'm trying to say that you mentioned he was 40% from three in H.S. and the three-point line is extended out four feet further in the NBA.

Still shot over 80% from the FT line, all those things indicates that he'll be able to shoot 3's.

Like I said, we value College shooting when it's still not NBA, don't know why you're nitpicking not like we have a college sample.

Still shot over 80% from the FT line, all those things indicates that he'll be able to shoot 3's.

Like I said, we value College shooting when it's still not NBA, don't know why you're nitpicking not like we have a college sample.

^ Yeah, but do you even know?

You're so fun to do this to. :rofl:

Last edited:
Minny gonna take Jah

Lakers gonna take Mudiay to bring showtime back to LA

Sixers gonna take Russell (obvious reasons)

and that leaves Towns to play for his hometown team :smokin :smokin

Trez ain't no damn stretch 4 but I still love his game.

I'd rather Lyles or a FA for the Wizards.

I like Harrell's defensive potential from day 1 as a pro. Stretch 4...is just that. A stretch.

High-energy bench guy who can guard multiple positions.

He wants Okafor, hands down.

The whole state of Minnesota does.

Okafor #1. Congrats to you guys, well deserved.
pimp.gif

*reverseAlonzoMourningBenchGIF*
You, and Flip, want Okafor. He's a champion. A perfect fit for Wiggins. You NEED Okafor. You should take, Okafor......
I hope one of your sheep run away from you today 

I don't own any stupid sheep damnit.

Trees, we have trees out here, not sheep, or cows, or horses, chickens, whatever other stupid animals you guys come up with. We have trees. :lol:

I don't own any stupid sheep damnit.

Trees, we have trees out here, not sheep, or cows, or horses, chickens, whatever other stupid animals you guys come up with. We have trees.
laugh.gif
fine, I hope you lose a dang tree, it just uproots itself and runs away! 

tumblr_ma6z8nLgPJ1rsw1yf.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom