The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Bridgewater... Towns... Wiggins... Buxton... Sano... LET'S. GO.

Not like trees can get up and go anywhere, so relax.
laugh.gif
Tree-Stanford.gif

KAT is going to have at least one season making 80 to 85 3's before his career is done. Especially with where the NBA is treading towards.

i'd get goats if i had a big piece of property

goats are awesome
smokin.gif
they send goats out to the protected "parks? wildlife?", idk what it is but there's large protected green areas where I live, and they send goats out there to clean up the grass/weeds and stuff like 3 times a year. Its hilarious and kinda loud when they get near my street
I eat about 8 a day.
laugh.gif
what for real? someone once told me they ate 8-12 eggs a day and I just stonefaced them

KAT is going to have at least one season making 80 to 85 3's before his career is done. Especially with where the NBA is treading towards.

I don't doubt it but if he goes to Minny they need Flip to fire himself and get a real coach.

Last edited:
they send goats out to the protected "parks? wildlife?", idk what it is but there's large protected green areas where I live, and they send goats out there to clean up the grass/weeds and stuff like 3 times a year. Its hilarious and kinda loud when they get near my street

what for real? someone once told me they ate 8-12 eggs a day and I just stonefaced them

I'm addicted, I eat like a carnivore though, eggs, chicken breast, steak, bacon, turkey and shellfish.

Nothing better than scrambled eggs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom