The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

ok guess me and a dozen "NBA" Experts trippin then cause every article I read on Mudiay has him being compared to Lance 

Same comparisons all along, John wall
jay-kanye-laugh.jpeg

i really don't know who to compare him to :lol:

i don't see the elite John Wall like athleticism in the video's i've watched. definitely a good athlete tho

NBA mock draft 10.0: UNLV teammates headed in different directions

With the combine and lottery in the books, the speculation season for the 2015 NBA draft has officially begun. USA TODAY Sports’ Derek Bodner revises his two-round mock based on the latest buzz.

14. Oklahoma City Thunder - Sam Dekker

The Thunder have been trying to find some depth on the wings for a few years, a problem that got worse after trading Thabo Sefolosha last summer. Dekker's versatility could help Oklahoma City solve that problem.
http://sportswire.usatoday.com/2015...los-angeles-lakers-sam-dekker-boston-celtics/

Link above also has a mock for the second round as well.
I'm amazed this person gets paid to do this

NBA mock draft 10.0: UNLV teammates headed in different directions

With the combine and lottery in the books, the speculation season for the 2015 NBA draft has officially begun. USA TODAY Sports’ Derek Bodner revises his two-round mock based on the latest buzz.

14. Oklahoma City Thunder - Sam Dekker

The Thunder have been trying to find some depth on the wings for a few years, a problem that got worse after trading Thabo Sefolosha last summer. Dekker's versatility could help Oklahoma City solve that problem.
http://sportswire.usatoday.com/2015...los-angeles-lakers-sam-dekker-boston-celtics/

Link above also has a mock for the second round as well.

I'm amazed this person gets paid to do this
it's sadly who you know in that industry

but there are two issues with that statement..

1) thinking Thabo wasn't part of the problem (especially when a limited offensive player forgot how to shoot completely).. along with how martin and other guys since harden have been used (brooks had no clue how to use harden before maynor got hurt.. then the guys after him suffered because they got used like harden did the year maynor was out)

2) the trade was superficial.. Thabo was going to sign with Atlanta anyways.. the thunder did a sign and trade to get a trade exception

Back
Top Bottom