The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Not sure why the lance comparison is freaking you guys out. Lance, at his best with Indy, was essentially the PG offensively. He handles the ball a lot. He's a big body who creates for others and is a terror in transition. Able to defend multiple positions and rebound among the bigs. Good but not great athlete with a very shaky jump shot. Dude was really good in Indy til he lost his mind. Now he's stuck on a team with no shooters and no confidence. I see the comparison for sure. Mudiay obviously has a higher ceiling tho

Not sure why the lance comparison is freaking you guys out. Lance, at his best with Indy, was essentially the PG offensively. He handles the ball a lot. He's a big body who creates for others and is a terror in transition. Able to defend multiple positions and rebound among the bigs. Good but not great athlete with a very shaky jump shot. Dude was really good in Indy til he lost his mind. Now he's stuck on a team with no shooters and no confidence. I see the comparison for sure. Mudiay obviously has a higher ceiling tho
Right niqqas actin like 2013-14 Lance wasn't 1 of the best all-around players in the game.

reminds me of Darrell Armstrong or a little bigger Jacque Vaughn

Last edited:
John-Crotty-Cleveland-Cavaliers-.jpg

BEAST

Please Lord do not let the Pacers draft Kaminsky
Is that a good or bad thing if they do?
Bad B. I guess he would MAYBE be a decent role player. Can stretch the floor...I can't see him being too useful on O right off the bat. Definitely not useful whatsoever on the defensive side. MAYBE in the long run he could be a legit player in this league. But hell, people probably said the same thing about Dirk when he came into the league. Not a big fan of Frank the Tank.

Front court depth is the answer I just don't think he would complement well with the rest of our squad.

Last edited:
Big Frank is probably one of the most ready guys for the NBA. He can step in and score with the best of them. Now, his ceiling is more of a rotation big, maybe a starting 4 and 3rd or 4th option, but that's still pretty good for what you traditionally get at 11. Pacers could do a hell of a lot worse than Big Frank. I like him in Indy.

Big Frank is probably one of the most ready guys for the NBA. He can step in and score with the best of them. Now, his ceiling is more of a rotation big, maybe a starting 4 and 3rd or 4th option, but that's still pretty good for what you traditionally get at 11. Pacers could do a hell of a lot worse than Big Frank. I like him in Indy.
This. When you don't talk about the Knicks you sound very logical.

New Draft Express Mock has me all messed up...

Winslow to Knicks at 4.
Cauley-Stein to Magic at 5.
Mudiay to Kings at 6.

Last edited:
The Skiles hire makes me think they'll go with WCS. But maybe they reverse course and roll the dice on Porzongis/Hezonja.

Back
Top Bottom