The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Mannn...that #3 spot has me a lil nervous. If the Wolves pick the big that the Lakers want then the Lakers might fall in love with Russell.

Either way we're getting either Russell or Mudiay but I've been really sold with us getting D-Russ for a minute now. I'm going to need to see Mudiay kill in workouts first.

:lol:

Yeah right.

No way this is happening and them passing on KAT or Okafor.

I guess you miss the part where the Lakers franchise history is built around big men.

And they already are set with Clarkson right now @ PG and can get a decent backup PG with #27 or #34 pick in this years draft.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Yeah right.

No way this is happening and them passing on KAT or Okafor.

I guess you miss the part where the Lakers franchise history is built around big men.

And they already are set with Clarkson right now @ PG and can get a decent backup PG with #27 or #34 pick in this years draft.
Basically.

No way the Lakers are passing on franchise big men for a guard

Look at whats winning tho...Okafor's game isn't fit for the new wave of the NBA.
You gotta have a lead guard and spacing, something the Lakers are in dire need of.

Russell/Clarkson backcourt would be nice, put Jordan as a primary defender on the other teams best guard and let Russell cook.

My order has always had Okafor 4th/5th

Then go get DJ or Marc.

We set. :lol:

Last edited:
There's nothing necessarily wrong with going the inverse that the league is going. Or something like that.

He's nice to have, don't get me wrong, if you dont already have a similar piece who doesn't really protect the rim already in Randle.

It could work, just a lights out shooting combo guard with court vision is awesome to have too (As I sit here and watch Curry and Harden)

Last edited:
Minnesota is believed to prefer prefer Jahlil Okafor, per @JerryZgoda,
which could leave Karl Towns for the Lakers at No. 2.

Source:

That sports reporter Kevin Ding has been a longtime Laker beat writer and is pretty reliable.

Also Minnesota taking Okafor #1 makes sense since they need a scoring center since they got Pekovic already whose a defensive & rebounding center already which is what KAT is.

Last edited:
Source:

That sports reporter Kevin Ding has been a longtime Laker beat writer and is pretty reliable.

Also Minnesota taking Okafor #1 makes sense since they need a scoring center since they got Pekovic whose a defensive & rebounding center already which is what KAT is.

Pek is literally one of the worst starting defensive centers you can find. They need to trade him like tomorrow

Also don't know about all of these rumors but we'll see

No question Okafor goes number 1. This Wolves team is still relatively young so he'll blend well. The Lakers need more than what a single draft pick could give them :lol:

Pek is literally one of the worst starting defensive centers you can find. They need to trade him like tomorrow

Good luck trying to find someone to take on his contract dude is owed $12 & $11 million the next 2 years.

Isn't dieng a good defensive center?

Twolves need to take towns.. And trade pek and any other older player

Good luck trying to find someone to take on his contract dude is owed $12 & $11 million the next 2 years.

With the cap going up.. That's more like 8 or 9 previously, which isn't that bad for a big

No question Okafor goes number 1. This Wolves team is still relatively young so he'll blend well. The Lakers need more than what a single draft pick could give them :lol:

You laugh now but look @ the young core we got:

#2 pick this year: probably KAT
last years rookie: Julius Randle
last years 2nd round rookie: Jordan Clarkson
we got picks #27 & 34 in this years draft

And you better be scared and beleieve we will get some good free agents this summer.

Oh and KD is a free agent next year. That's going to look pretty damn enticing for him next summer to sign with the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom