The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

#1 + Pek for #2 + Randle 

edit: you guys are jerks 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Oh and KD is a free agent next year. That's going to look pretty damn enticing for him next summer to sign with the Lakers.

Or he can stay in okc with: Westbrook, ibaka, kanter, Adams and mcgary

Plus whatever comes with the 14th pick

SARCASM? :lol:

Bron(PG I don't care what anyone says)/Wade,Kobe,Jordan? Maybe Curry/Harden...

Bron is a 6'8 freak that plays 1 - 4.

Wade had *gasp* shaq and his first chip went on a historic tear.

Kobe didn't win **** without *gasp* Shaq / Pau / Bynum

Jordan.... The Goat...

Harden has *gasp* Dwight

the warriors need Boguts defense.

But let's continue.

You said "anchor"

Pretty sure Wade shot like 200 FTs vs the Mavs--Anchor
Pretty sure Bron has the ball 90% of the possessions in the 4th -- Anchor
Pretty sure Kobe led the Lakers in 09 and 10-- Anchor
MJ-- Anchor
Curry and Harden MVP and MOP- Anchor

:\

Last edited:
Mudiay isn't exactly Dante Exum here. It's not like we haven't seen the kid play AT all or in a Hoop Summit game. He was a top 3 HS player. 

Scouts been watching all these kids for a long time. Nobody with Mudiay on their draft board will have only seen him play 10 games in China.

No one outside of NBA scouts have seen Mudiay.

the most I've seen is grainy 10 second "bigfoot" footage.

And it might not have even been him.
There's actually decent amount of footage out there but yeah... he played in a small amount of games. From what I saw, I don't want to be harsh but it wasn't anything special. He was dealing with injuries so it is what it is. Can't be overly harsh on that footage

When comparing skill sets, IMO there is no comparison between Russell and Mudiay, give me Russell every time. If people are banking on Mudiay to be an explosive attacking scoring point guard, OK I get that. To me, that's not the type of PG I want, unless he's Russell Westbrook/John Wall/Derrick Rose. I don't think Mudiay is in any of their classes in terms of physical tools

One of them (KD or Westbrook) is gone in 1 or 2 years when they each hit free agency.

They both want to be in a large market which LA is and Westbrook is from LA and played @ UCLA.

Last edited:

One of them (KD or Westbrook) is gone in 1 or 2 years when they each hit free agency.

The both want to be in a large market which LA is and Westbrook is from LA and played @ UCLA.

Or they want to win.. And okc when healthy is the favorite

Both are getting huge endorsement deals left and right in OKC right now.. Sooo

Or they want to win.. And okc when healthy is the favorite

Both are getting huge endorsement deals left and right in OKC right now.. Sooo

And they'll be tired of losing in the playoffs and not winning a ring and the behind the scene feuds which has been rumored for awhile now, will boil over on who's team it is. And one of them won't like Bill Donovan and whatever system he tries to get them to buy into.

Last edited:

Yes, a soon to be 37 year old Kobe Bryant.. Who wil be 38 by the time he gets there is a major plus

And basically 2 guys going into their 2nd year

And if we are talking behind the scenes rumors, when do we bring up Kobe's baggage?

And you want to talk about billy Donovan when Byron Scott is your coach, really?

Curious as to how many prospects tank their workouts or downright refuse to meet with Minny before the draft.

I read it wrong, like I said. I thought he said "Mudiay is better than Russell in every way"

Mudiay could definitely be better than Russell. I don't think that's the case though
its impossible to predict an NBA career but mudiay is essentially everything you could ever ask for in a pg outside of perhaps becoming a more consistent shooter . 6'5" freak athlete , unselfish , willing defender , good in transition and with A1 handles .

Again..we're talking about the #1 pick. 

Dudes ain't leaving money on the table because it's Minnesota. 

They may when the opportunity to play in LA is in play.
Minnesota has a more appealing roster than LA. This isn't the old big market is the only place to be NBA. No one is forcing themselves to play with the Lakers over Minny at this point with the young core that Minny has.

Back
Top Bottom