THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the hate for sleeves. It's completely normal for basketball. These players have played in T-shirts probably more than half their life leading up to the NBA. Same goes for any of us who's ever played. We've played in T-shirts and tank tops depending on what ever you're feeling that day. Who cares, just make it look clean and professional.

CQLc5QnUAAA9lSL.png

Derrick Rose Blames Racism For Rumors About Feud With Jimmy Butler 

http://t.co/lpV9vD2AIc

Rose is just a loser. The type of dude I hope fails at this point. Ain't nobody tryna hear a guy that's made over $300 million dollars talk about getting right for his son and all that BS. What a ungrateful loser talking free agency when he hasn't even earned the money he's all ready got.

Can't stand out of touch rich people. Another knee injury will compensate nicely IMO for his stupid comments. If $300 million isn't good enough for his son already I wonder what he thinks about common folks parenting who don't have the means to provide as much. He's to old to be accidentally making comments like that. He gets no pass from me.
Are you serious?!?!?!? 
mean.gif

theScore ‏@theScore
Wolves' Kevin Martin on scoring 37 with a broken wrist: 'I was playing the Knicks.'

Cold! http://thesco.re/1Wy1duQ
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Man you guys just like to dump on Rose

Where were you guys when TT was holding out for more dough, trying to make him the 12th highest paid player in the league as a bench player -_- Surely, he's being greedy, too, no?

Can you really blame Rose for his comments when you have glorified role players holding out to get pizz-aid

Give me a break
laugh.gif

He's not wrong to wanna get paid. Just was talking about it during the worst possible time. He has two years to earn that next big contract. Let's see if he gets it.
Exactly! Dudes love bashing Rose 
mean.gif

They really trying to make this Rose **** into something.
Typical media **** 
mean.gif

Not sure if posted but...
eyes.gif
What the hell they were thinking????? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

All the better to take L's with, I guess
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kenneth Faried is not Brian Shaw’s biggest fan

The Nuggets’ Kenneth Faried remains on the trade block in Denver, but he’s looking to have a bounce-back season under new coach Mike Malone. Players love Malone. Former coach Brian Shaw…. let’s let Faried sum up that era, from the Denver Post.

““If you don’t have a coach that believes in you, then what’s the point of going out there and playing?” Faried said. “If your coach doesn’t have faith in you and puts you out in the fire against all these great players, you’re going to get torched.””

dan devine being dan devine

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...--a-coach-that-believes-in-you-195105821.html

Sarah Spain 
roll.gif

Chicago Times might have to suspend her. You know how Teams get when their local Newspapers start joining in on the shade.

Only part I disagree with is about 2013 they wanted him to try and get back. Until a certain point
The story I heard was that by the time he thought he was ready it was early March but he wasn't going back to back practices w/o mild discomfort. So they said nah wait til next year. But the Bulls pushed for the stich vs removal on the first meniscus injury. The whole policy on both injuries what I understand was deflect and blame Reggie Rose.
This is true. 

Reggie probably still overseeing a lot of things w/ Rose. 

I never understood the hate for sleeves. It's completely normal for basketball. These players have played in T-shirts probably more than half their life leading up to the NBA. Same goes for any of us who's ever played. We've played in T-shirts and tank tops depending on what ever you're feeling that day. Who cares, just make it look clean and professional.
just not true . Play in nothing but tanks or cut offs . I can't play comfortable in sleeves

Is Emeka Okafor even trying to make a comeback?
Feel like dude hung it up too early. 33 now, I know he had injuries but still...........

just not true . Play in nothing but tanks or cut offs . I can't play comfortable in sleeves

What's not true? Nothing wrong with having a preference. But there's nothing unusual about playing basketball in a t-shirt is all im saying. Some dont prefer tank tops. Both look fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom