THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered how many of these guys in any professional sports talk to him really. I always felt that Wade told Smith that Bron was coming to Miami which is why he had it and never wavered from the jump, while other reporters were going back and forth. But with Bron going back to the Cavs, Bron told nobody, which is why Smith was left in the dark this time around. It's always seemed to me that Bron doesn't talk to Smith on that level and for that even Windhorst.

Wish one of these dudes would have their boys or whoever just run different stories to different dudes float a bunch of BS to make these dudes look like fools

Then announce something completely different on Twitter

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Why is The Beard practicing in Thibs' gym shorts?
 Adidas tearing Harden down more and more each day... meanwhile Thibs looking at Harden's knees thinking about all the minutes he could play him night in night out [II]

Last edited:
View media item 1733661
Tristan in Houston + this...

can someone explain to me what this means for him and the Cavs at this point? I feel like he has no leverage now without signing that qualifying offer...

this kind of negative chemistry is bad for any team looking to compete for a ring and if you ask me it's been a long time coming from when we traded Wiggins to bring in a PF that could spread the floor and get the job done, when healthy of course.

Last edited:
why is TT in Houston?
nerd.gif

"But his internal rhythm is tugging, so Thibodeau's current project is a tour de camps through the NBA. He hit Charlotte over the weekend, spending a few days with his friend Steve Clifford as the Hornets coach readied his team for its imminent trip to China. Thibodeau was in San Antonio Tuesday as Gregg Popovich and the Spurs got underway. When the Los Angeles Clippers get back from their own trip to China, Thibodeau will hook up with pal Doc Rivers for a stretch in L.A."

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/steve_aschburner/09/30/ex-bulls-coach-thibodeau-on-sabbatical/

can someone explain to me what this means for him and the Cavs at this point? I feel like he has no leverage now without signing that qualifying offer...

this kind of negative chemistry is bad for any team looking to compete for a ring and if you ask me it's been a long time coming from when we traded Wiggins to bring in a PF that could spread the floor and get the job done, when healthy of course.
I believe they have TT's rights, so even if he signs an offer sheet from another team... they can match it (which they likely will) or he can go to the extreme and try to sit out till' they cave or, otherwise, sit out the year and try to do it all again next offseason when teams have Cap space

why is TT in Houston? :nerd:

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/steve_aschburner/09/30/ex-bulls-coach-thibodeau-on-sabbatical/[/URL]"]

"But his internal rhythm is tugging, so Thibodeau's current project is a tour de camps through the NBA. He hit Charlotte over the weekend, spending a few days with his friend Steve Clifford as the Hornets coach readied his team for its imminent trip to China. Thibodeau was in San Antonio Tuesday as Gregg Popovich and the Spurs got underway. When the Los Angeles Clippers get back from their own trip to China, Thibodeau will hook up with pal Doc Rivers for a stretch in L.A."

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/steve_aschburner/09/30/ex-bulls-coach-thibodeau-on-sabbatical/
[/quote]

ahhh hes bored & just flying around hanging with his friends ..gotcha

View media item 1733661

I believe they have TT's rights, so even if he signs an offer sheet from another team... they can match it (which they likely will) or he can go to the extreme and try to sit out till' they cave or, otherwise, sit out the year and try to do it all again next offseason when teams have Cap space

thank you for palinly stating this. I had a feeling that's what it meant as far as signing with other teams but wasn't sure. Blatt's "we need to focus on the here and now" made me feel like we could be in for a long time stalemate with Tristan

I love Thibs... straight work-a-holic. If I were him I'd just loom in the wings until a contender like Brooklyn, New Orleans, or Atlanta begin to slide and then WHAM

View media item 1733672
SimpleDependentAmericanblackvulture.gif

View media item 1733673

honestly I think that's his plan.... he knows he will be paid decently too wherever he goes... im rooting for him he def aint get a fair shake w/ chi the last 2 years were bs

Last edited:
Yea' Rich Paul lost, he needs to stop wasting everyone's time and just cave. I ain't mad at em' tho, if he thinks he can win...

Yea' Rich Paul lost, he needs to stop wasting everyone's time and just cave. I ain't mad at em' tho, if he thinks he can win...

I agree. He did get Bledsoe that deal in Phx but idk about this one. He could still get Tristan paid but I don't think it'll be with Cleveland. It makes no sense to pay him as much or more than Love or Kyrie

I agree. He did get Bledsoe that deal in Phx but idk about this one. He could still get Tristan paid but I don't think it'll be with Cleveland. It makes no sense to pay him as much or more than Love or Kyrie

80 mil was not enough for this clown........hes gonna get the JR smith/AK47 treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom