THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
does kobe still strike "fear" or opponents licking their chops to go at him on def/off

Randle legit does the exact same move everyone he drives. Lmao I thought y'all were exaggerating

Randle legit does the exact same move everyone he drives. Lmao I thought y'all were exaggerating
Watching him work on offense is lowkey cringeworthy.

Love Clarkson though. He's going to make some dough this summer. He's a terror.

There is something wrong when you can't get PT over an old D Fish :lol:

It's either coach, player or both.

I had a passable jumper in HS too. It's High School.

Remember that.

All I'm saying is that it was a part of his game, he was pulling up for 3 off the dribble and all that.

To see him now you would think he was never a capable shooter.

I would say put Randle in more pick and rolls, but this is Byron Scott we're talking about and defenses are going to give Randle the jumper.

All I'm saying is that it was a part of his game, he was pulling up for 3 off the dribble and all that.

To see him now you would think he was never a capable shooter.

I watched a lot of him in HS. His jumper was broke then. It was broke at Kentucky.

Every High School All American looks good when your a 6'9 PF with unlimited touches and the guy that's sticking you is a 6'5 Center, and a mid major D1 prospect at best.

I would say put Randle in more pick and rolls, but this is Byron Scott we're talking about and defenses are going to give Randle the jumper.
Ran one to start the game haven't seen on since.

I'm not necessarily saying Brooks is the reason Lamb didn't play. I'm more saying I wish we could have got to see what Lamb could do under Donovan.

And yea, I'm also saying Brooks is the reason for Lambs stagnancy. We will all get to see this the next time Brooks get a Head spot. He was just lucky enough to have stud after stud come through OKC who were all talented and only needed petting, not much coaching.

Last edited:
I watched a lot of him in HS. His jumper was broke then. It was broke at Kentucky.

Every High School All American looks good when your a 6'9 PF with unlimited touches and the guy that's sticking you is a 6'5 Center, and a mid major D1 prospect at best.

I watched him a lot too and his jumper was better in HS, you just tryna support your narrative.

Randle had a passable jumper in HS, idk what happened.
I had a passable jumper in HS too. It's High School.

Remember that.
Where the spot to hoop at in Baltimore then 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom