THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has nothing to do with linsanity. There are just some things stats can't convey, not all bricks and turnovers are created equal and crunch time is more than just the last 2 minutes of the 4th. Guys like lin consistently make momentum killing plays. I watched teams repeatedly key in and attack him when they were looking to close out games. Stats be damned, he's not that solid

Stats, eyes, what ever you want to use, he's league average PG. It's not his fault the lakers needed him to start and run the stupid frankestien Princeton offence.

Last edited:
Lin has played better than Kemba in both games though.

Did you watch both games?

Stats, eyes, what ever you want to use, he's league average PG. It's not his fault the lakers needed him to start and run the stupid Princeton offence.

I can tell you're stat watching when you say things like "league average". Lakers pretty much scrapped the princeton 1/3 thru the season and ran a crap load of pick and roll.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with linsanity. There are just some things stats can't convey, not all bricks and turnovers are created equal and crunch time is more than just the last 2 minutes of the 4th. Guys like lin consistently make momentum killing plays. I watched teams repeatedly key in and attack him when they were looking to close out games. Stats be damned, he's not that solid
But he isn't a starter so why would he even be in the game for crunch time?

Julius Randle is going to have to drastically improve his jumpshot if he's going to be a starter in the league. That "let me dribble 4 or 5 times and ram into you" game isn't going to work on this level.

Last edited:
Julius Randle is going to have to drastically improve his jumpshot if he's going to be a starter in the league. That "let me dribble 4 or 5 times and ram into you" game isn't going to work on this level.

I was getting killed in the NBA draft thread when saying this....

:smh:

Shoots on the way up instead of releasing at his peak

Supposedly been working on his jumper while he was rehabbing and throughout the summer. Haven't seen the results.

roll.gif

Bean back
pimp.gif

Y'all remember how everybody was saying randle developed a 3ball this summer. Stretch 4 right?

It's early....but :rofl:

Kobe out there playing struggle ball. Bean looks like MJ on the Wizards.

Julius Randle in a nutshell:

Quick off the dribble
Solid handle for a PF
Good vision
Strong
Only goes left. Absolutely no right hand
Can't shoot
Can't finish over length
Can't defend.

But he's only 20, and has natural talent. He will improve, but his ceiling isn't nearly as high as some think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom