THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julius Randle in a nutshell:

Quick off the dribble
Solid handle for a PF
Good vision
Strong
Only goes left. Absolutely no right hand
Can't shoot
Can't finish over length
Can't defend.

But he's only 20, and has natural talent. He will improve, but his ceiling isn't nearly as high as some think.
Can't finish over length? He has Blake Griffin athleticism, you must not watch games just check box scores 

Don't make me post his hoopsmixtape video

Last edited:
Jazz ain't doing a damn thing with Trey Burke as their starting PG

I'm talking before marrow, waiter and singler got there. After the harden trade there was no good reason the kid shouldn't got more smoke.

He got an opportunity. He just never earned that spot. He was very inconsistent.

He was pretty decent the beginning of that year I think he's referring to.. But Scotty never gave him consistent playing time

Or the leeway Perkins, fisher and Caron got

Where the spot to hoop at in Baltimore then :nerd:

Sunday's at Lake. Goucher. Kenilworth in Towson. City High, York rd behind the giant, greenmount off 25th...all outdoor courts. I only hoop ova east or in the county. Don't mess with them west side ***** :lol:

Hoops in Milford Mill is a good indoor run though, and the Y on 33rd, LA fitness in Towson are straight too.

He got an opportunity. He just never earned that spot. He was very inconsistent.
Meh the kid was like 19 or 20 what you expect...gotta live with it.

I mean they gave up a superstar for him, did they really think they got one in return?

Plan and simple Scott never gave young bucks a chance and guess with that roster he didn't have too

Last edited:

Where the spot to hoop at in Baltimore then 
nerd.gif
Sunday's at Lake. Goucher. Kenilworth in Towson. City High, York rd behind the giant, greenmount off 25th...all outdoor courts. I only hoop ova east or in the county. Don't mess with them west side *****
laugh.gif

Hoops in Milford Mill is a good indoor run though, and the Y on 33rd, LA fitness in Towson are straight too.
I can only do the indoor court...

I'm talking before marrow, waiter and singler got there. After the harden trade there was no good reason the kid shouldn't got more smoke.

A 19 year old rookie or 2nd year player should not be playing meaningful minutes over proven vets....say what you want but Caron and fish at 35-37 are better much more reliable options than Jemremy Lamb at 19.

Plus, OKC still had Thabo and Reggie Jackson eating up minutes at the 2 position. KD playing close to 40 minutes at the 3.

Simply was no room for Lamb to shine.

Sunday's at Lake. Goucher. Kenilworth in Towson. City High, York rd behind the giant, greenmount off 25th...all outdoor courts. I only hoop ova east or in the county. Don't mess with them west side ***** :lol:
serious question I never understand why Bmore cats like that. Like them westside fools would automatically know you from the ES and they would start pulling some foolishness?

When the height of linsanity came to South Beach and Coach Spo had D.Wade and Bron doing what Steven A and others were mentioning (make him dribble with his left hand) and he had several quick turnovers via that method should have told you everything you needed to know. Still can not grasp how an NBA point cant dribble with his off hand. And keeps getting contracts

IDK if you're a Knick fan but Knick fans CONSTANTLY bring up this game against Miami as a way to bash Lin. Miami had one of the best defenses in the league that year and they were ultra aggressive against PGs and especially the PNR. They were blitzing and trapping at a level no one has really matched since. Lin was not the only PG completely flustered by that defense. It happened all the time. PNR guards or systems could not beat them.

Julius Randle in a nutshell:

Quick off the dribble
Solid handle for a PF
Good vision
Strong
Only goes left. Absolutely no right hand
Can't shoot
Can't finish over length
Can't defend.

But he's only 20, and has natural talent. He will improve, but his ceiling isn't nearly as high as some think.
Can't finish over length? He has Blake Griffin athleticism, you must not watch games just check box scores 

Don't make me post his hoopsmixtape video
i know these comparisons are made as a running joke in here, but he actually reminds me of a less athletic poor mans Blake Griffin. Got some of those ugly out of control post moves

Scotty literally was going do the same thing with Adams, until he didn't have a choice because Perkins went down for a bunch of games.. And buried him on the bench in the playoffs til he got desperate

You know what you have with guys like fisher, Caron and Perkins.. There was no need for all those guys to be getting 20+ mins every night, which is what Scotty did

Hell harden only got 30 mins (and barely that) his last year with the team.. And that took an injury to maynor, so he was the back PG and SG

One of scotty's highest priorities should have been getting lamb mins that season just in case he would be needed for the playoffs

Name me one contender that has a 19 or 20 year old in they're steady rotation.

I'll wait.....

Steven Adams would have been that age that year and scotty actually playing him is one of the main reasons we beat Memphis and the clippers that year

Plus playing Perkins less

serious question I never understand why Bmore cats like that. Like them westside fools would automatically know you from the ES and they would start pulling some foolishness?

Yes and no. Like Baltimore is a small big city. Everybody from each side of town typically knows each other. When you go on the other side, you kinda stick out...cuz you aren't familiar with as many people. Like I can go to most courts on the East side from the county to city, and know at least one person. I go ova west, and they know I'm not from round there.

Them dudes are just different ova west. Dirty, cruddy ******. They'll tell you the same about dudes from ova east :lol:. No real beef....but life has been threatened crossing west northern parkway thru shots, fights, threats etc :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom