THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes acting like Stephen A doesn't break stories tho.
Didn't he break both the Lebron story and the Doc to the clippers story?

He had Bron going to Miami from the start, which I think was more of D.Wade than anything. But Bron going back to Clev. even he was up in the air. At that point I really think Bron had his circle super closed for decisions like that, this time around.

Durant is saying he'd probably only tell his family and friends even if he did decide this early. It's not like he'd send out an immediate memo to everyone he's connected with.

Dudes acting like Stephen A doesn't break stories tho.
Didn't he break both the Lebron story and the Doc to the clippers story?

I don't remember about Doc, but he for sure called Lebby to the Heat early and stuck by it until it was a done deal. I'll give him credit for that. Regardless, I would never purposely watch First Take.

If you make the worst turnovers and mistakes in the NBA you aren't an "above average" anything.

People shouldn't even bother arguing about Lin on this site...like half of this board is Asian and will cape for him immediately. I remember I said something bad about him a couple years ago and some Asian dude PM'ed me wanting to meet up to fight
laugh.gif
Are Osh and Waavy Asian? They were the ones standing up for Lin

Durant is saying he'd probably only tell his family and friends even if he did decide this early. It's not like he'd send out an immediate memo to everyone he's connected with.
its not like he would admit where he is going now even if he has it planned. cmon now.... if it was bs there was no need for kd to respond at all. 

If I remember correctly, Yao was respected in nt, but outside of nt he didn't have many fans nonasians. I just find it weird that the same Lin haters are normally manny pacq haters. But maybe that's just the people around me. And I only said it once pleghboi

Those 3 people have one thing in common, overhyping by their native fanbase, Yao was damn good but he was no Shaq, Manny is good, but he's no Floyd. Lin it's just unadulterated feces.

Yeah that's why I brought them up lol. The only time blind racial alligence is brought up and questioned is when its Asian athletes lol. I guess Im the only who thinks that's racist.
it happens when there is one racial outlier in an entire sport.

same thing happened with how black people rooted for tiger woods (but he actually was the best at his craft, unlike the other names mentioned) 

oh and micheal vick playing QB (a mostly white position) got overrated too (he's still the GOAT madden player tho)

its not only when asians do it 

MV7 was great at playing the position in his style. Don't equate him to Lin..

after watching that rant SAS is such a sucka
laugh.gif

"im a black man with a big mouth, do you really wanna go there with me, really? do ya?"

mnannnnnnnnnnn shut yo as up
yeah geeze is saying something like that supposed to be intimidating to kevin durant or anyone else for that matter? lol

SAS is a lot of things, but he's no Broussard. Somebody from KD's camp fed him that true or not.
Exactly. Folks running in these guys' inner circles hungry for their own fame. Willing to spill anything.

SAS is a lot of things, but he's no Broussard. Somebody from KD's camp fed him that true or not.
Exactly. Folks running in these guys' inner circles hungry for their own fame. Willing to spill anything.

And SAS doesn't have to think about being relevant?

Majority of print media is gone.. Tons of newspapers and magazines have gone by the waist side.. SAS already lost a show on ESPN

And don't forget the controversy he had for what he said about ray rice's whole thing.. And how he tried to deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom