THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Rocket fan Lin is without a doubt an above average backup he just makes the worst turnovers and mistakes for an NBA player in Asian if it matters.

If you make the worst turnovers and mistakes in the NBA you aren't an "above average" anything.

People shouldn't even bother arguing about Lin on this site...like half of this board is Asian and will cape for him immediately. I remember I said something bad about him a couple years ago and some Asian dude PM'ed me wanting to meet up to fight :lol:

Pretty much. There's a reason he's been on 5 pro teams and a handful of D-league teams. At 27, he is what he is. People have made way too many excuses for him. He's an average (possibly even below average) player that can come off the bench and ignite a handful of possessions, and nothing more. But if you want to start him and give him lengthy time on the floor, get ready for multiple turnovers, 3's clanking, and general bad defense. Rockets, Lakers, and Knicks fans all saw that extensively.

This first take segment on Stephen A and Kevi Durant is cringeworthy

Mn they hammered KD :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I just looked through Boston's roster, this is one deep, talented squad.

Projected starters:

PG: Marcus Smart
SG: Avery Bradley
SF: Evan Turner (most likely the playmaker of the lineup)
PF: David Lee
C: Amir Johson (Lee and Johson's skill-set would compliment each other and cover each other's weaknesses)

Defensively, this will be a tough team to beat

Bench:
PG: Isiah Thomas
SG: ??
SF: Crowder (Strong defender)
PF: Sullinger
C: Olynyk / Zeller

Half of that bench can start in other teams. They got defence, stretch bigs, pick and roll players, straight offence off the bench a great coach, good management and playoff experience.

Coach can really experiment with lineups here and pick and choose opposition miss-matches. This is a team I will follow throughout the year.

i know its Kobe, i know this. but that was a terrible shot, and the first one he shot hit the side of the backboard...thats why i said its no way he plays the 3 all year.

first game tho...

Projected starters:

C: Amir Johson (Lee and Johson's skill-set would compliment each other and cover each other's weaknesses)

Bench:

Half of that bench can start in other teams. They got defence, stretch bigs, pick and roll players, straight offence off the bench a great coach, good management and playoff experience.

Coach can really experiment with lineups here and pick and choose opposition miss-matches. This is a team I will follow throughout the year.
I think I like the Celtics more than the Bucks this season.

i know its Kobe, i know this. but that was a terrible shot, and the first one he shot hit the side of the backboard...thats why i said its no way he plays the 3 all year.

first game tho...
Kobe has to, I don't think they are going to stall the development of Russell and Clarkson so Kobe can guard guys that will blow by him that are 6'6 and not 6'9.

Projected starters:

Bench:

I think I like the Celtics more than the Bucks this season.

Same here. They seem to be the more complete team with complementary skillset. But why compare?

If you have game you have game and people will see that. If you're not black it's a bonus to your popularity especially in the NBA. Sea is completely on point, Jeremy has a last name other than Lin, doubt he'd lasted as long as he has.

This is ridiculous and wrong.

There are a bunch of players worse than Lin right now in the league and ones that have had 10 year+ careers.

:lol: if you think execs and GM's keep trying to acquire him because he's asian, come on man.

Why isn't Yi Jianlian in the league then?

What did SAS say?

Basically said KD lied about what he said about not talking to him, and seemed to really provide facts about that. It felt like he cut a promo, kinda vicious. The funniest part was "let me look into the camera, you don't wanna make an enemy outta me" :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom