THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see SAS going off like this if he really didn't feel like he got some info from someone :lol: . I would be pissed if someone publicly called out my character when I know I'm only getting the information from someone else.

Well, Broussard went really hard back at Mark Cuban when Cuban called him out for making up stories about what was going on with DJ recruitment this summer and I still don't believe Broussard had any real information. Nobody can really prove someone didn't say something to Steven A about KD wanting to go to the Lakers, so he has nothing really to lose by sticking up for himself.

One is a little more outlandish than the other...

Cuban driving around looking for DeAndre's house, doesn't know his phone number, so he's pleading with DJ's mom to get him to answer..

This. Broussard 100% made up everything. His sources are clearly his imagination and other people's tweets :lol:

basically, any response from KD is what SAS wanted

win-win for him really
exactly.. SAS was very very close to being irrelevant just a couple years ago.. he had a show that was canceled and was losing his public platforms elsewhere 

KD went at his credibility so I don't see how you can accuse SAS of being the one

I don't even like SAS but my god yall can't look at **** objectively 
How do you know SAS didn't just make that **** hp tho? He worded it perfectly so that he could have an excuse to never be able to prove that someone told him KD wants to play elsewhere. He "heard". SAS knew if he yelled loud enough and acted tough he could sway people into believing him without leoviding any proof
laugh.gif
Again, KD comments went so hard that SAS had no choice but to respond. 

Can't even think of another athlete that has went at a reporters livelihood this hard in awhile besides Chris (his is from his colleagues and management/owners) 

Can't even think of another athlete that has went at a reporters livelihood this hard in awhile besides Chris (his is from his colleagues and management/owners) 

How did KD go hard? He just said he was lying which if it is as KD tells it, true.

What other way is there to say the rumor isn't true without saying he's a liar?

I appreciate KD keeping it real, **** being politically correct for a pseudo journalist.

All Durant had to say was "I'm not talking about my free agency until after the season" and it would have been deaded.
the media would just take it as KD deflecting and giving credence to SAS's statement tho
as easy as it is to slander lebron, he tends to do a good job with staying out of media speculation when it comes to where he will sign as a free agent

every media outlet in america was linking lebron to every team in the nba but he didnt make a big deal out of it and call anyone a liar

kd is sensitive and poorly trained when it comes to dealing with the media 

this is "so hard" to you:

and ryan clark went hard at SAS, just go look it up.. jalen rose went hard at skip bayless.. aikman went hard at skip bayless

that's just first take.. you can just google these things or go on youtube

These sports journalists now a days try way to hard. Straight up attention ******. Sas is only one out of many on Espn...

this is "so hard" to you:

and ryan clark went hard at SAS, just go look it up.. jalen rose went hard at skip bayless.. aikman went hard at skip bayless

that's just first take.. you can just google these things or go on youtube
1. retired

2. retired

3. Pre social media

go play in the sand, toddler.

If KD lied then SAS has every right to respond. Only a ***** wouldn't. 

edit: Rep is the most important thing in his business. Just watch and see what happens when Chris contract with ESPN is up

Last edited:
The way Sherman was talking in that video made me think his nose was stopped up and he was trying to keep it from running. :lol:

@WojYahooNBA: Charlotte's Michael Kidd-Gilchrist will need shoulder surgery and be sidelined six months, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

:frown:

@WojYahooNBA: Charlotte's Michael Kidd-Gilchrist will need shoulder surgery and be sidelined six months, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

so does this mean KD aint comin to LA no more? :frown:
Man, KD is definitely leaving OKC, especially if we win the Chip, and until SAS reports different, LA is the preferred landing spot. Pains me to say but it's the truth.

I still don't see how in 2015, the way that roster is built now and looks to be built for a long time, that that's a preferred landing spot, unless you're solely talking about vacation and hanging out in general.

Damn...and I was hoping for a bounce back year for Charlotte. Lin and Lamb will need to step it up.

KD not going to go on First Take and debate it, though.
laugh.gif
best thing he could do for SAS.. that helps their ratings

if I'm KD I'm keeping it pretty simple, just ignore all questions regarding it and blackball that show and them.. tell every media member that comes to him with it, he'll be done with them too

what use does he really have for them?

he went to twitter with his extension last time and it was news.. and he got celebrated for it because of what LeBron did.. now he's a part of the player's tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom