THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lin's gonna be a volume shooter now.

Sike, lets not act like MKG got lots of shots anyways. Batum will be utilized more now. 

Are people still high on MKG becoming a high level player? He's still young but the clock is ticking and this is a major setback.

Now Charlotte has another reclamation project in Lamb.

Are people still high on MKG becoming a high level player? He's still young but the clock is ticking and this is a major setback.

Now Charlotte has another reclamation project in Lamb.

He's already an elite defender.

Ain't nobody expecting him to be a big time offensive player but he'll be a top 5 defender in this league for the majority of his career.

He also fixed the form on his jumper, if he can just be an adequate offensive player he'll be very valuable.

he can shoot all he wants but it wont hit... that's my point

He's a 22 year old who's never had a real NBA coach or gotten major minutes, we still don't know what he is.

He shoots around 90% from the line, he'll be a good shooter.

Sas can't even get his story straight. First he said kd preferred la then he backtracks and says la is one option along with DC and before that he said he was teaming up with melo and kobe in new York :rolleyes. How can you be so upset at someone questioning your credibility when you have none in the first place

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all KD said was that SAS was lying

Not grounds to be receiving threats

Then SAS said he wasn't lying because he never actually said he spoke with KD or his people, he only said he "HEARD" what KD's plans were. Of course, SAS couldn't come up with this unidentified source because the person probably doesn't exist. Also, it's not exactly breaking news that a high profile free agent might consider the top markets in the NBA, along with his hometown. The whole thing is mindnumbingly dumb.

Stephen A Smith is annoying.

he's basketball opinions are non nonsensical.

but he's no fibber. KD declaring him a liar becuase he hasn't talked to his friends and family as if thats the only way tog et information is unprofessional and SAS was right to be mad. SAS is probabaly taking a bit to far but he;'s in the right.

Then SAS said he wasn't lying because he never actually said he spoke with KD or his people, he only said he "HEARD" what KD's plans were. Of course, SAS couldn't come up with this unidentified source because the person probably doesn't exist. Also, it's not exactly breaking news that a high profile free agent might consider the top markets in the NBA, along with his hometown. The whole thing is mindnumbingly dumb.

Well said.

Both SAS and KD need to unbunch their respective panties and move on.

Last edited:

but he's no fibber. KD declaring him a liar becuase he hasn't talked to his friends and family as if thats the only way tog et information is unprofessional and SAS was right to be mad. SAS is probabaly taking a bit to far but he;'s in the right.

KD has already stated he's only discussed plans with immediate family if anybody and that none of them talked to SAS so I don't even get what you trying to say.

He ain't in the right trying to threaten the ones who actually provide the platform for him to even be who he is because he wanted to make up rumors.

:lol: @ KD being the unprofessional, sure.

KD is well within his right to call someone out for claims made about him

SAS, on the other hand, has no grounds to be making threats

Could've just left it at "I have my sources" and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom