THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD has already stated he's only discussed plans with immediate family if anybody and that none of them talked to SAS so I don't even get what you trying to say.

He ain't in the right trying to threaten the ones who actually provide the platform for him to even be who he is because he wanted to make up rumors.

:lol: @ KD being the unprofessional, sure.
KD is well within his right to call someone out for claims made about him

SAS, on the other hand, has no grounds to be making threats

Could've just left it at "I have my sources" and call it a day.

KD said that because he didn't talk to his friends or family that Steven A Smith is automatically lying. That isn't objectively true. Lebron has said stuff like that yet we got mintue by minute accounts from Chris Sheridin about what was going on before he chose Cleveland.

If you belive that I guess you also belive NBA teams never tamper.

KD didn't say he wasn't considering the lakers, he didn't really dispute the content of his report he just sdaid he was lying, if he wants to call out Stephen A Smtih than he should say I'm not considering LA.

SAS is a pundit now but he never tall tales as a reporter, hate him if you want but lets not pretend like he's a fibber.

Like I said SAS is taking it to far, but he initailly was in the right.

Last edited:
wonder if KD will apologize like he did last time he got emotional with the media. 
eyes.gif

wonder if KD will apologize like he did last time he got emotional with the media. :rolleyes

seriously.

KD out here all in his feelings over what the game is and you're letting your hate for Stephen A. make you defend this behavior.

if this was Broussard I would get it more but, SAS as a reporter? Nah b.

KD will probably just say nothing. After each side has one or two responses that's enough.

It's like NT, after a couple of responses and a pissing contest ensues, I'm done with or ignore the topic altogether

Last edited:
Steven A be feeling himself sometimes :lol:

I think him and KD are cranky and just want the season to start

@mdotbrown: The best possible ending to this is Durant punching Stephen A and saying he provoked him.

:wow: :rofl:

:lol: thats gold

How can you say this so definitively? You can't. .
How can you say this so definitively? You can't. .

well he wasn't fibbing about lebron and I remember EVERYONE making fun of him, pretty sure he and Lebatard had it first.

you have a lot of trust in this mans word.

Last edited:

dudes out here clowning SAS for EVERYTHING.

Not his reporting though.

I don't like SAS act, but I call it like I see it, can't straight up call him a liar with evidence as lame as KD's fragile emotions.

That doesn't answer the question, at all, but ok

You cdan say this about any reporter, ewe go on track recordand im telling you his trakc record SAS got the biggest story in the last decade of basektball. and he was right.

Last edited:
Yall need to explain who KD is "sensitive" for calling him a liar.

He was just being real, did you want a pc answer or something?

Sensitive is trying to make threats while referencing how large your mouth is in response to somebody just saying what they believed to be the truth.

****** talking about going at SAS just because he's corny but yall in here trying to further your own narratives on KD just the same, stop it.

dudes out here clowning SAS for EVERYTHING.

Not his reporting though.

I don't like SAS act, but I call it like I see it, can't straight up call him a liar with evidence as lame as KD's fragile emotions.

fair enough. but he's such a clown ppl have a hard time taking his side on anything.

in that first take debate someone posted above, he tried to be funny by making a comment about lamar odom. when that didn't go well he tried to sound smart by talking basketball which also didn't go well.

You cdan say this about any reporter, ewe go on track recordand im telling you his trakc record SAS got the biggest story in the last decade of basektball. and he was right.

He also said Wade was going to Chicago and that Melo would go to Miami, quit acting like he has some flawless record or something.

Bruh you said he never lies, absolutely no way to know or prove that. The hell does him being right once have to do with that. He has 3 different stories about kd's free agency. A rumor is essentially a lie anyway

Yall need to explain who KD is "sensitive" for calling him a liar.

He was just being real, did you want a pc answer or something?

Sensitive is trying to make threats while referencing how large your mouth is in response to somebody just saying what they believed to be the truth.

****** talking about going at SAS just because he's corny but yall in here trying to further your own narratives on KD just the same, stop it.

say "Stephen A Smith is wrong I am not considering the lakers."

Just calling him a liar is just childish and unprofessional, can't call a grown man a liar not actually adress his claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom