THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CQt0p9GW8AEshAT.jpg

Can't say that the Hawks marketing department isn't, um, unique. Wonder if they're going to do Tinder night again? Maybe this year it will be Ashley Madison night.

Which one of you guys is this :lol: :lmao

@LeTwoAndFour: "They don't see it but klay on pace to be as good as kobe" Imma head to Temecula anybody that thinks that can catch this fade smh

Which one of you guys is this :lol: :lmao

@LeTwoAndFour: "They don't see it but klay on pace to be as good as kobe" Imma head to Temecula anybody that thinks that can catch this fade smh

Speaking of Klay, I wanna see Klay get better on defense this year.

He's already an elite offensive weapon but he's been way overrated as an individual defender because of the success of everybody else in the defensive scheme.

Speaking of Klay, I wanna see Klay get better on defense this year.

He's already an elite offensive weapon but he's been way overrated as an individual defender because of the success of everybody else in the defensive scheme.

Tbh bro I get what your saying. But by that logic, klay, draymond, bogut, iggy would all be worse defenders on different teams? Maybe so, but only slightly

Tbh bro I get what your saying. But by that logic, klay, draymond, bogut, iggy would all be worse defenders on different teams? Maybe so, but only slightly

Na, Draymond was already a great defender coming in the league.

Bogut was elite in MIL.

Iggy has always been elite.

Of course the sum is better than the parts but all those guys have already showed defensive prowess.

As a man you can't just open hand slap another man without expecting someone to die that day.

As a man you can't get open hand slapped and just stand there with your mouth open. Swift action must be taken.

As a man you can't just open hand slap another man without expecting someone to die that day.
As a man you can't get open hand slapped and just stand there with your mouth open. Swift action must be taken.

correct as light as that slap was... I woulda been laughing while beating dudes mask in

Man it's just something about a slap thats just so disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom