THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall acting like we don't get games at 7p.m pacific games. That's when the real games start :pimp:.

Dare I say it? West > east

Don't even know what to say. Baffling. Probably was Lebby's idea.

Like, homestly, that picture legitimately confuses me. Why are they apparently in the desert? What is Love looking for? Why does all the stuff they're wearing besides the jerseys look like its from the 1920s?

Last edited:
Welp

According to the source, Butler considers Rose a friend, but “doesn’t have a lot of respect for his work ethic.’’ In Butler’s mind, Rose was considered the face of the franchise, and if the face of the franchise wasn’t busting his butt in practice every day, especially last season, what was the message to the rest of the team? – via Chicago Sun-Times

welp what :lol: that aint ground breaking news.... its known butler works harder than rose

Last edited:
I mean of course the self made 30th pick works harder, but it's still surprising to me that the media is getting all off this info from jimmy. Last person to openly question a teammates work ethic was Kobe, right?

Rose doesn't work hard.
I'm working on my PG skills.

welp what
laugh.gif
that aint ground breaking news.... its known butler works harder than rose
 Jimmy Butler saying he doesn't respect the franchise player's work ethic is pretty close to groundbreaking news 
laugh.gif
 Not so much so that Jimmy works harder than Rose. That isn't the issue. 

How much harder is butler working than the franchise player to the point where he doesn't even respect his work ethic?

Jahlil will never be Cousins because he's not touching Boogie athleticism/defensive wise but I do agree his post game is just as much if not more polished at the same age but no he isn't better.

I think you forget just how BAD Demarucs Cousins was on defense in his first 3 years in the league. And how he was actually the same type of athlete, if not worse than Jahlil at the same age.

Cousins had the most body fat in his draft class and tested bad athletically at the combine. He had 0 range, and couldn't play a lick of defense coming out of Kentucky. Let's not forget he was crazy foul prone.

My point is to say, if Cousins can change his body completely, and become a better athlete and defender...why can't Jahlil?

welp what :lol: that aint ground breaking news.... its known butler works harder than rose
 Jimmy Butler saying he doesn't respect the franchise player's work ethic is pretty close to groundbreaking news :lol:  

but its not because its not the first time hes said or alluded to that fact & basically anybody from the outside looking in can see that

Last edited:
Welp

According to the source, Butler considers Rose a friend, but “doesn’t have a lot of respect for his work ethic.’’ In Butler’s mind, Rose was considered the face of the franchise, and if the face of the franchise wasn’t busting his butt in practice every day, especially last season, what was the message to the rest of the team? – via Chicago Sun-Times
As I said, terrible leader

Lazy while asking for more money

Training for work. I actually wanted to PM you a while back but iIhaven't seen you in a while. JIhave some things to update you on.

I'm actually in Salt Lake I'm staying right next to Energy Solutions. If the Jazz were here I would go.

Fill me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom